作者 主题: 【DT】更深处去 Deeper and Deeper P106-120  (阅读 17316 次)

副标题: 译者:妖猫 已完成

离线 妖猫

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
【DT】更深处去 Deeper and Deeper P106-120
« 于: 2018-02-05, 周一 12:26:21 »
“骇,骇,骇碟板,
浸入数据流,
进到主机最深处,
它用梦杀了你。”
——匿名骇客,2075/09/13

译注:感谢Jimmy的翻译,在其基础上做了些改动
剧透 -   :
“Hack, hack, hack the deck,
Down the data stream,
Go too deep inside a host,
It geeks you with a dream.”
—Anonymous hacker, 13 September 2075

镜子之下BENEATH THE LOOKING GLASS
发帖人:/DEV/GRRL
译注:这里的梗是路易斯所作的《爱丽丝镜中奇遇记》,英文是Through the Looking Glass

> 我刚还在想,如果暗影社群能对主机中的深层狂奔(Deep Run)有一份详细的描述,或许能救下几条命。你瞧,我从我们亲爱的/dev/grrl那里拿到了一份总结还有一些有用的文件。现在我在想,如果我能拿到一瓶第一次矩阵崩溃之前酿出的苏格兰威士忌,和一个按摩浴缸,这些文件也能救下几条命。在我等酒出现的时候,你们可以看看最新的结构层(Foundation)深层狂奔相关的信息。
> Bull

剧透 -   :
I was just thinking that it would save some lives if the shadow community had a detailed description of a deep run on a host, and lo and behold, I get a file from our very own /dev/grrl with a run-down and a few useful utility files. Now I’m thinking that it would save some lives if I had a bottle of scotch from before the first Crash and a Jacuzzi. While I wait for that to show up, here’s the most recent information about deep runs on Foundations that we have.
> Bull

第一条矩阵协议刚刚实施的时候,我们探索和了解了赛博空间上到处出现的新的主机。骇客社群花了好些天,才发现我们不再能像以前控制节点或是无线矩阵进程之前的主机那样,对现在的主机加以控制了。一周多之后,中西部海盗行会(Midwest Pirates’ Guild)宣布他们的成员之一发现了主机下面的基础结构。他们把这个地方称为结构层,而这个名字也延续至今。
剧透 -   :
When the first Matrix protocols were put into place, we all knew about and explored the new hosts that appeared all over cyberspace. It took the hacker community a few days to discover that we couldn’t exert the kind of control over these hosts that we could over older nodes and the hosts that came before the Wireless Matrix Initiative. A week or so later, the Midwest Pirates’ Guild announced that an underlying structure was discovered under a host by one of their members. They dubbed this area the Foundation of the host, and the name’s stuck ever since.

> 关于结构层的很多术语,像是“深层狂奔”、“大门”、“锚点”,当然还有“结构层”本身,都来自于那些早期的MPG(中西部海盗行会)文件。所以如果这些概念听起来像刚从芝加哥跑出来,原因如上。
> Pistons
> 石面(Rockface)告诉了我们主机结构层的基础知识,包括它可以有多危险。愿她安息。
> /dev/grrl

剧透 -   :
> A lot of the terminology around Foundations, like “deep run,” “gateway,” “anchor,” and of course, “Foundation” come from those early MPG files. So if the ideas all sound like they’re straight out of Chicago, that’s why.
> Pistons
> Rockface gave us the basis of what we know about host Foundations, including unfortunately how deadly they can be. May she rest in peace.
> /dev/grrl

这一信息开启了探险、创新和发现的潮流。首要发现之一就是这个新的虚拟空间的危险性,暗影之地和MPG的骇客在二十四小时内的死亡数比之前一个月还要高。我们学到了如何进入结构层,如何操作,如何在里面控制主机。结构层不是给新手或胆小鬼的,但只要你主控了结构层,你就能让主机按照你的步调行事。这诱惑可足够大。
剧透 -   :
This information opened up a flood of exploration, innovation, and discovery. One of the first discoveries was the deadliness of this new virtual area, with more Shadowland and MPG hackers dead in twenty-four hours than in the previous month. We learned how to get into the Foundation, how to work within it, and how to control the host from within it. The Foundation is not for the novice or the timid, but if you master control of the Foundation, you can make hosts dance to your tune. That’s temptation enough.

找到兔子洞 FINDING THE RABBIT HOLE
译注:或许不用说了,这是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的梗。
骇入主机结构层的第一部就是找到进去的路。有两种方式:一种是从主机内部,另一种则是通过传送门(稍后会说到)。主机结构层的入口几乎永远会被主机里的IC把守。你需要小心地处理IC,因为如果主机把你视作威胁,你就不能进入结构层。
结构层的大门通常塑模为门、入场口或其他入口。我们还没能找出原因——可能是和虚拟主机空间与结构层的界面交互有关——但骇客们发现这是在深层狂奔一开始找出大门的便捷方法。一旦你处理好IC和主机,你就能推开大门,而后一切都变了。
剧透 -   :
The first step of hacking the Foundation of a host is to find the way into it. There are two ways in: one from inside the host, the other through a portal (which will be described later). The entrance to a host’s Foundation is nearly always guarded by IC in the host. You’ll need to deal with the IC carefully, because if the host sees you as any kind of threat, you won’t be able to enter the Foundation.
The gateway to the Foundation is always sculpted as some sort of door, threshold, or other entry. We haven’t been able to figure out why—it probably has something to do with the interface between the virtual host space and the Foundation—but hackers find this to be a convenient way to locate the gateway when they’re starting a deep run. Once you’ve dealt with the IC and the host, you can make A push through the gateway, and everything changes.
> 我以前喜欢偷偷溜过大门,但现在我只是冲过去。当然,主机会生气,但只要你进去了,它就够不到你了。有次我第一次尝试的时候搞砸了,IC就那么看着我,好像它对我刚刚做的不可置信。我笑得肚子疼,差点没能在第二次的时候成功。
> Clockwork

剧透 -   :
> I used to like sleazing past the gateway, but now I just smash through. Sure, the host gets annoyed with you, but once you’re in it can’t touch you. One time I fragged up my first attempt and the IC just looked at me like it couldn’t believe what I just did. I laughed so hard I almost didn’t make it through on my second blast.
> Clockwork 

好奇,更好奇 CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER
结构层不像矩阵的其他地方。它是密集的信息打包结构。子程序、数据片段,还有抽象结构的位运算符表达式都在不断地移动、变化,相互影响。因为结构层的数据密度比矩阵中的其他地方高出几个数量级,把数据处理成可接受可控制的神经脉冲——用个技术术语——会十分微妙。
剧透 -   :
The Foundation isn’t like the rest of the Matrix. It’s a densely packed construction of information. Subroutines, data fragments, and bitwise expressions of abstract structures are constantly moving, changing, and affecting one another. Since the data density in a Foundation is orders of magnitude higher than in the rest of the Matrix, processing that data into neural impulses that can be perceived and controlled is, to use a technical term, tricky.
> 这是宇宙中最开始的几微秒的可视化版本。处在矩阵结构层中,你精神的感受就像宇宙大爆炸的时候你的肉体感受到的那样。这是绝好的体验!
> Slamm-0!

剧透 -   :
> It’s a virtual version of the first few microseconds of the universe. Being present for that in the Matrix will do to your sanity roughly what the real Big Bang would have done to your meat body. It’s a helluva trip!
> Slamm-0!
在主机中操作需要最大带宽的管道,对骇客来说,这意味着热模。不过即便如此,这也不足以完全处理结构层的数据流。为了跟上,碟板的拟感模块绕过前额皮质的特定部分,发出与REM(快速眼动期)中相同的PGO波。概括来说,当你进入结构层的时候,你进入了梦境世界。更宽的带宽在带来更强的信号的同时,也带来了更大的生物反馈伤害的风险,经常到达致死的程度。
译注:PGO是Ponto-geniculo-occipital,脑桥膝枕部
剧透 -   :
Working within a Foundation requires the biggest bandwidth pipe possible, and for hackers that means hot-sim. Yet even this is not enough to process the full impact of the Foundation’s data stream. To keep up, your deck’s sim module bypasses select parts of your pre-frontal cortex and initiates the same kind of PGO waves involved in REM sleep. In short, when you go into the Foundation you are entering a dream world. The broader bandwidth combined with the increase in generated signals adds up to a higher risk of biofeedback, commonly at deadly levels.
> 结构层通过热模VR传来的信号很像BTL芯片产生的信号。我对以后会出现一些深层狂奔的瘾君子一点都不奇怪。
> The Smiling Bandit
> 这又怎么了?不过,认真讲,深层狂奔瘾君子恐怕不会在眼前晃悠很久。有些上瘾是比其他的更加危险的。
> 2XL

剧透 -   :
> The signals coming from a Foundation via hot-sim virtual reality are very like the signals produced by a BTL chip. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some deep-run addicts in the near future.
> The Smiling Bandit
> What’s wrong with that? Seriously, though, I can’t see a deep-run addict being around for too long. Some addictions are more dangerous than others.
> 2XL

梦境逻辑 DREAM LOGIC
进入结构层会创造出似梦现实(dreamlike reality)。一旦你进入结构层,你和矩阵其他部分的联系就完全断开了。你的通讯链锁定在开启状态,而你发现自己身处在结构层中无法预料的地方。
就像外层矩阵,图标样式显示了它的功能和特性,但这里的图标要抽象得多。虚拟现实的样子几乎和主机甚至是能从结构层访问的主机功能没什么关系。举例来说,一开始MPG的报告形容了一场在餐厅主机的深层狂奔,而出现的是在血红天空下对中世纪修道院的维京突袭。下面我会把这种似梦现实称作结构层的范式。
剧透 -   :
Entering the Foundation creates a dreamlike reality. Once you enter the Foundation, you are completely cut off from the rest of the Matrix. Your link is locked open, and you find yourself somewhere unpredictable in the Foundation.
Like the outside Matrix, all of its functions and properties are in an iconic form, but the icons are far more abstract. The virtual reality rarely has anything to do with the host or even the host functions accessible from the Foundation. For example, the initial MPG report described a deep run on a restaurant host that appeared as a Viking raid on a medieval monastery beneath a bloodred sky. I’m going to call this dream reality the Foundation’s paradigm.
范式几乎可以是任何可能被梦到的东西。在为这篇文章做研究的时候,我收到了包括幼儿园、活动木偶的世界、莴苣占据的蔓生大都市、流行电子游戏和流行节目的奇怪混搭,还有完全凡俗的牛仔竞技在内的各式各样的报告。
关于结构层范式,有趣的一点是在观察者出现之前,它似乎处于不断的流动之中。我连续进入和离开同一个主机的结构层3次,发现范式一开始是空间站,然后是我的高中,最后是一个巨大但无法辨认的生物内部。至今,还没有在骇客处在内部时范式变化的报告,所以我觉得可以猜测它不会变。
结构层的梦境逻辑和你预想的很像:古怪的行为如常对待,一眨眼之间过了很长的距离,而几乎任何事都不会按照你觉得应该的方式发展。
剧透 -   :
The paradigm can be practically anything that can conceivably be dreamed. In researching this article, I’ve encountered reports that include a nursery, a world of marionettes, a sprawling metropolis inhabited by lettuce, a bizarre mash-up of a popular video game and an equally popular vid show, and a completely mundane rodeo.
One interesting thing about the paradigm of a Foundation is that it seems to be in constant flux until an observer arrives. I entered and left the same host Foundation three times, one visit right after the other, and found the paradigm to be first a space station, then my high school, and finally the inside of a large but unidentifiable creature. To date, there’s been no report of a paradigm changing while a hacker was present, so I think it’s safe to assume that it won’t.
The dream logic of a Foundation extends to pretty much what you’d expect: odd behavior treated as normal, long distances traveled in an eyeblink, and nearly everything completely failing to act the way you think it should.

遵守范式 STAY WITHIN THE PARADIGM
结构层的范式是它的自保机制。入侵者几乎从来不会在到达时符合范式,这让主机结构层能更容易地抵制骇客。当结构层发现某些不符合范式的东西的时候,结构层里的所有东西都会与入侵者为敌。
在你开始深层狂奔的时候,第一件事就是搞清楚范式。在结构层发现你的不一致之前,你有一小段时间,所以用这段时间找出让你看上去属于你正站在的这个世界的方法,以及你该如何行事。
剧透 -   :
The paradigm of the Foundation is its defense mechanism. Intruders almost never fit the paradigm on arrival, making it easy for the host Foundation to repel hackers. When the Foundation finds something that doesn’t fit the paradigm, everything in the Foundation becomes hostile to the intruder.
The first thing to do when you start a deep run is figure out the paradigm. You’ve got a short grace period before the Foundation notices an inconsistency, so use this time to figure out a way to look like you belong and how to behave in the world you’ve stepped into.
> 她的“所有东西都会为敌”可不是玩笑。整个世界都会真的与你为敌。树、人、动物、门,甚至风都会努力杀死你。如果这发生了,马上离开。
> Netcat

剧透 -   :
> She is not kidding about everything becoming hostile. The whole world literally turns against you. Trees, people, animals, doors, even the wind will do their best to try to kill you. Get out right away when that happens.
> Netcat
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-25, 周日 23:32:45 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
Re: 【DT】更深处去 Deeper and Deeper
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-02-05, 周一 14:56:04 »
操作结构层 WORKING THE FOUNDATION
虽然每次访问结构层都可以是完全不同的经验,所有的结构层都使用同样的地层结构。有七个节点,每个各有自己的功能。每个节点都被伪装成范式的一部分。要使用这个系统,你必须找出节点到底是什么,他们在哪儿,如何与它们互动。正如你猜的那样,在梦境逻辑中,每个节点的图标和它的功能没什么关系。
这可能是严峻的任务,但还有两件好事。第一,永远有七个节点,不多不少;第二,每个节点都和另外的一个或几个通过数据轨迹相连。这些联系的逻辑地图同样是一致的,你可以从这个文件中看到:<链接>
剧透 -   :
While every visit to a Foundation can be a completely different experience, all Foundations share an underlying structure. There are seven nodes, each of which has its own function. Each node is disguised as some part of the paradigm. To use the system, you have to figure out what the nodes are, where they are, and how to interact with them. As you’d expect in dream-logic, the icon of each node rarely has anything to do with its function.
This can be a tough task, but there are two things in your favor. First, there are always seven nodes—no more, no less. Second, each node is connected to one or more others via data trails. The logical map of these connections is also always the same, as you can see in this file: <LINK>.
虽然节点的外表从不和它的功能相关,数据轨迹却永远呈现出固定的联系、路径或链接。有些数据轨迹是双向的,而有些是单向的,但在所有结构层中,他们总是以同样的方式连接着同样的节点。数据轨迹最简单的例子是,想象一个巨大的蛇梯棋的棋盘,节点在棋盘上的不同位置,而数据轨迹则是上面连接节点的蛇与梯子。
找到数据轨迹并不容易。通常结构层会包括许多可能是数据轨迹的东西。有些单向数据轨迹看上去像是双向数据轨迹,反之亦然。而你在结构层找到你之前并没有永远的时间,按你的胆子去找吧。你在与并不确定是不是节点的东西互动的时候要冒着风险,因为如果它不是,结构层会回以暴力。
剧透 -   :
While the look of a node almost never matches its function, a data trail is always presented as some kind of connection, pathway, or link. Some data trails are twoway, and some are one-way, but they are always connecting the same nodes the same way in every Foundation. The simplest example of data trails that I’ve found was a giant Snakes and Ladders board where the nodes were different spaces on the board and the data trails were snakes and ladders leading to and from each node.
Finding data trails isn’t always easy. Often a Foundation will include multiple things that could be candidates for data trails. Some one-way data trails look like two-way data trails, and vice versa. While you don’t have forever before the Foundation detects you, take as much time as you dare. You take a risk when interacting with something you’re not certain is a node, because if it isn’t, the Foundation could respond violently.
> 我有次遇到一个结构层,是舞台上的交响乐团。每个不同的旋律线都是一个不同的节点,而数据轨迹则是它们之间的力度变化。我只能演奏不同的乐器来访问它们,小心地在选段间爬来爬去,从节点到另一个节点。最差的音乐会了。
> Puck
> 我最奇怪的一次是波士顿倾茶事件,穿着莫霍克族的服饰,但我们却在把山羊丢进海湾。我漫不经心地丢了大概四十五分钟的山羊,直到我发现数据轨迹就是绳索,节点是船的锁具,而山羊和这半点关系都没。虽然越过船边把它们抛出去也挺有趣的。
> Slamm-0!
> 我开了个贴来讨论奇怪的范式:<链接>。别再把这个文件搞乱了。
> Bull

剧透 -   :
> I once encountered a Foundation that was a philharmonic orchestra on a stage. Each different melodic line was a different node, and the data trails were dynamics between parts. I had to play different instruments to access them, and crept carefully between sections to get from node to node. Worst concert ever.
> Puck
> My weirdest was the Boston Tea Party, complete with Mohawk garb, but we were throwing goats into the harbor. It was me tossing goats for about forty-five minutes until I figured out that the data trails were ropes and the nodes were in the ship’s rigging, and the goats had nothing to do with them. It was kinda fun to chuck ‘em overboard, though.
> Slamm-0!
> I’m opening a discussion for weird paradigms here: <LINK> Stop cluttering up this file.
> Bull

传送门 THE PORTAL
传送门是你想要离开结构层的时候需要的节点。你的进入点是随机的(如果有人真的知道的话),而你除非使用节点,否则不能离开结构层,因此,找到它是深入狂奔的最优先目标。你能在传送门节点放下一个锚点,这会防止结构层的范式改变,同时也能让你移动到在其他结构层中的锚点——你必须编码自己的锚点来符合每个特定的结构层和它的范式,但我列了一些伪代码出来:<链接>
剧透 -   :
The portal is the node you need if you want to leave the Foundation. Your entry point is, as far as anyone can tell, random, and you cannot leave the Foundation except using this node, so finding it is a top priority on a deep run. You can place an anchor at the portal node, which prevents the Foundation’s paradigm from changing and lets you move to other anchors you might have in other Foundations—you have to code your own anchor to fit each specific Foundation and its paradigm, but I’ve included some pseudocode here: <LINK>

文档服务器 THE ARCHIVE
文档服务器是大多数寻找值钱数据或特定文件的深入狂奔的目标。这一节点是唯一一个不需要授权就能访问文档服务器中的文件的办法。
剧透 -   :
The archive is the target of most deep runs looking for paydata or a specific file. This node is the only way to access an archived file without authorization.

主控MASTER CONTROL
这一节点允许你完全掌控结构层。你能改变范式现实甚至摧毁整个主机,但你可能只想要这里能找到的结构层地图。
剧透 -   :
This node gives you complete control of the Foundation. You can change the paradigm’s reality or even destroy the entire host, but you’ll probably just want the Foundation map that’s found here.

构架控制 SCAFFOLDING CONTROL
构架控制允许你观察或改变其他人所处的主机的一部分。
译注:构架(scaffolding)似乎指的是外部的主机
剧透 -   :
The scaffolding control lets you observe or alter the part of the host that everybody else is in.

安保控制 SECURITY CONTROL
这一节点负责构架的安全,包括主机中IC的控制权。如果你吸引了系统太多的注意力,结构层仍旧会对你凶相毕露。
剧透 -   :
This node handles security for the scaffolding, containing controls for the IC in the host. It doesn’t stop the Foundation from turning on you if you draw too much attention from the system.

从属机控制 SLAVE CONTROL
这一节点让你连接到所有主机的从属机。
剧透 -   :
This node connects you to any and all devices slaved to the host.

空节点THE NULL NODE
如果真有人知道这个节点的功能或目的,他们还没出面。MPG称其为“神秘节点”,但更流行的名字则是空节点。在每个结构层中总有它,但它却从未真正控制或包括任何有价值或有趣的东西。有些骇客报告说在这个节点中时感受到一阵迟钝或缓慢爬过他们,但这些报告前后矛盾,也无法直接联系到这个节点上。空节点的存在已经在骇客社群中引起了许多猜测,但目前一致同意的是远离它们。
剧透 -   :
If anyone knows something about this node’s function or purpose, they have not yet come forward. The MPG called this the “mystery node,” but the more popular name is the null node. It is always included in every Foundation, but it never actually controls or contains anything of value or interest. Some hackers have reported feeling a kind of dullness or slowness creeping over them while in this node, but these reports are very inconsistent and cannot be directly tied to the node. The existence of null nodes has raised a lot of speculation in the hacker community, but the consensus for now is to stay away from them.

携友狂奔 RUNNING WITH FRIENDS
下一部分对于我们中那些想要在潜入矩阵时有些支持的人来说非常关键。使用MPG版本的顺风车程序<链接>,你能把队友带到结构层中,即便他们并非骇客。大多数情况下,你的编程技能决定了狂奔的结果,但朋友会很有帮助,尤其是在高安全度的结构层中。
大多数情况下,你的朋友与结构层交互没有问题。无论结构层使用的似梦现实是什么样的,结构层中的一切都很像现实生活,就像在UV节点(译注:这里的节点node是主机前身)中那样。你可以翻过一堵墙,和鱿鱼警察交谈,或是跳一支探戈。虽然这些任务对任何人都很熟悉,它们仍然是编程任务的象征,所以你可能会发现你变成了超人,而你的朋友们感觉对自己的特长不那么擅长了(就像他们在某些自己的梦里那样)。虽然结构层中不存在肌肉记忆,但知识仍在,骇客和顺风车客在遇到自己专业领域中的问题时很得心应手。
译注:UV,ultraviolet,紫外光主机,是一类运算能力极强,能够模拟出现实程度的虚拟景象的主机
剧透 -   :
This next part is critical for those of us who have longed to have some backup when we dive into the Matrix. With a version of the MPG’s hitchhiker program <LINK>, you can bring allies with you into the Foundation, even if they’re not hackers. For the most part, your programming skills will determine the outcome of the run, but friends can be very helpful, especially in high-security Foundations.
Your friends will, for the most part, have no problem interacting with the Foundation. With exceptions for whatever dream reality the Foundation is using, things work pretty much like real life in the Foundation, much the same way you would find in an ultraviolet node. You may have to climb a wall, or talk to a police squid, or dance a tango. Although these tasks are familiar to anybody, they’re still metaphors for programming tasks, and so you might find that you’ve become an ubermensch while your friends feel incompetent within their own specialties (as they might in some of their own dreams). While muscle memory may not exist in the Foundation, knowledge remains, and hackers and hitchhikers have found some success when confronted with problems in their area of expertise.
>这解释了为什么某个西雅图地区的骇客需要一个华盛顿大学的教授作为……特别嘉宾。把她直接弄进矩阵然后给我们付了钱。我想了好久。
>Sounder
剧透 -   :
> That explains why a certain Seattle-area hacker needed a certain UW professor as a … surprise guest. Hooked her straight into the Matrix and paid us. I’d been wondering.
> Sounder

结构层中的魔法 MAGIC IN THE FOUNDATION
至今,结构层中无法使用魔法。即便是范式包括这类那类的魔法的时候,法师也会发现自己无法和魔法相连,而必须服从于范式。使用范式认可的魔法的那些法师报告说,他们感觉“空虚”或是“假装的”。
有些作者指出,魔法和魔法能力在矩阵中,更不用说深层狂奔里都无效并不是一件奇怪的事。我仍然觉得它值得一试,以防万一。我欠了那些愿意帮助我的志愿者们一个人情。我想公开再说一句,我欠一个志愿者很大一笔——她知道是说自己,而我想这足够满足她的要求了。
剧透 -   :
To date, no magic has worked inside the Foundation. Even when the paradigm includes magic of one sort or another, magicians find themselves unable to connect to their own magic and must instead follow the paradigm. Magicians practicing paradigm-sanctioned magic report it as feeling “wrong,” “empty,” or “play-acting.”
A few author’s notes: It shouldn’t be a surprise that magic and magical abilities don’t really work anywhere in the Matrix, much less on a deep run. I still felt it was important to experiment, just in case. I owe a great debt of thanks to the volunteers who helped me. I would like to publicly add that I owe one of those volunteer magicians a favor—she knows who she is, and I think this will suffice to meet her terms.
> 真是贪婪的门徒啊,Kane。
> Bull
> 是了。
> Kane
译注:/dev/grrl是Kane的门徒(protégé)
剧透 -   :
> Gutsy protégé you have there, Kane.
> Bull
> Yep.
> Kane.

超链者漫游仙境 TECHNOMANCERS IN WONDERLAND
译注:Alice in Wonderland
虽然法师在结构层中非常凡俗,超链者却是深层狂奔里的法师。在范式现实中顺风车客和碟客会感到笨拙和尴尬的地方,为这篇文章采访的所有超链者都表示他们感觉很舒服,甚至神清气爽。有些超链者甚至显示出了非常有限地改变范式的能力。
剧透 -   :
While magicians are quite mundane in the Foundation, technomancers are the magicians of deep runs. Where hitchhikers and deckers can feel awkward in the paradigm- reality, all of the technomancers interviewed for this article expressed that they felt comfortable, even refreshed. Their abilities work on practically everything in the dream world. Some technomancers have even shown an ability to alter the paradigm in very limited ways.

结构层:除梦以外,它是什么?
THE FOUNDATION: WHAT IS IT BUT A DREAM?

结构层几乎完全掌控了主机。这让它成为全矩阵骇客们的高价值目标。但自我防御的矩阵也出现了,以特别致命的方式。幸好,这篇文章能帮助那些新进行深层狂奔的骇客成功,或者至少不让他们死在里面。谁能比骇客更明白知识的力量呢?
> 干得好。真高兴看到新网的教育没有浪费。
> Pistons

剧透 -   :
The Foundation holds nearly complete control of a host. This makes it a high-value target for hackers across the Matrix. But the self-defending Matrix is present there, too, and in particularly deadly form. Hopefully, this article will help hackers who are new to deep runs succeed, or at least keep them from being killed there. Who better than a hacker knows the power of knowledge?
> Good work. Nice to see that NeoNET education didn’t go to waste.
> Pistons.
« 上次编辑: 2018-04-16, 周一 16:44:00 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
Re: 【DT】更深处去 Deeper and Deeper P106-120
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-02-06, 周二 11:42:26 »
游戏信息 GAME INFORMATION
深层狂奔是骇客角色在《暗影狂奔》中的新玩法。这一新的挑战给骇客控制主机的机会。它可以被用作单个角色的迷你冒险,也可以让整个队伍作为顺风车客参与其中。深层狂奔的时间可以(而且通常也是)按照现实世界中同等的速度流动,因此你可以把深层狂奔和队伍中其他成员的行动相结合。
剧透 -   :
The deep run is a new way for hacker characters to play Shadowrun. It’s a new challenge and gives hackers a chance to control hosts. It can be used as a solo mini-adventure for a single character, or the entire team can play along as hitchhikers. Time on a deep run can (and often does) flow at the same speed as it does in the real world, and so you can have a deep run in conjunction with the rest of the team’s actions.

基础规则THE BASICS
以下是深层狂奔的基础规则。
剧透 -   :
Here are some of the basic rules for deep runs.

进入结构层 ENTERING THE FOUNDATION
在深层狂奔中,你的硬件和主机把你的大脑用作更大的处理器的一部分。这意味着如果你想要进入结构层,你需要神经元,或者至少是类似神经元的东西。这意味着深层狂奔只允许泛人类、泛智慧生物(RF p.98)、网精(SR5 p.254)或AI(DT p.145)进入;代理和自驾程序则不可。
要想进入结构层,首先要找到主机中的大门。然后你需要在大门上拥有一个MARK(它和主机的属性相同),用暴力破解或后台入侵都行。一旦你在上面有了一个MARK,而且使用热模VR运行,那么就可以用一个复杂动作进入结构层。
你同样可以通过锚点进入结构层,规则见后。
剧透 -   :
When you’re on a deep run, your hardware and the host use your brain as part of a greater processing machine. This means that to be eligible to enter the Foundation you need neurons, or at least something that functions like neurons. This means that deep runs are only open to metahumans, metasapients (p. 98, Run Faster), sprites (p. 254, SR5), or AIs (p. 145); no agents or pilot programs need apply.
To get into the Foundation, first find the gateway in the host you want to enter. Then get a mark on that gateway (it has the same attributes as the host) using either the Brute Force or the Hack on the Fly action. Once you have that mark and are running in hot-sim VR, entering the Foundation is a Complex Action.
You can also enter a Foundation via an anchor, using the rules on p. 114.

结构层属性FOUNDATION ATTRIBUTES
虽然结构层中所有东西看起来都是真的,它仍然是一个虚拟世界,而你的属性反应了这点。你的精神属性保持不变,但物理属性则依赖于碟板的属性,参考下面的结构层属性表。你的界限和主动性也根据结构层属性计算(当然,到你离开结构层为止)。在结构层中时,碟板无法再配置,所以在进入之前,小心地选择你的配置。
剧透 -   :
While everything in the Foundation seems to be real, it’s still a virtual world, and your attributes reflect that. Your Mental attributes remain the same, but your Physical attributes are based on your cyberdeck’s attributes, per the Foundation Attributes table. Calculate your limits and Initiative based on your Foundation attributes (until you leave the Foundation, of course). The cyberdeck cannot be reconfigured when you are in the Foundation, so choose the configuration carefully before going in.

结构层行动技能FOUNDATION ACTIVE SKILLS
在主机结构层中,虽然看上去你用了武术、开了枪、潜入暗影、做了手术或是各种其他涉及到行动技能的动作,你实际上潜意识里在完成编程任务。
如果需要行动技能,根据结构层技能表,把它的等级替换为一个矩阵相关的技能。如果你没有你需要的行动技能,恭喜!只要你有结构层技能,你就有那个技能,即便通常来说你无法未受训尝试这个技能也一样。社交技能方面,你可以选择使用通常的技能或者软件技能。
如果你没有需要的结构层技能,如果是专业技能和社交技能,那么你运气不好(除非你在现实世界中在社交技能上有等级,上面说过的)。这些技能不能未受训尝试。不过,矩阵战斗、骇入和计算机可以未受训尝试,让角色有机会在相关领域使用技能。
译注:无等级指的是无法未受训尝试;第二段最后的of,从第三段括号中来看应该是or
剧透 -   :
While it might seem like you’re performing martial arts, firing weapons, lurking in the shadows, performing surgery, or any number of other actions involving Active skills when you’re in the Foundation of a host, you’re actually subconsciously performing programming tasks.
When an Active skill is called for, replace its rating with one of your Matrix-related skills, according to the Foundation Skills table. If you don’t have the Active skill you need, congratulations! As long as you have the Foundation skill, you’ve got that skill, even if you normally wouldn’t be able to default on tests involving that skill (p. 130, SR5). With Social skills, you can choose to use your normal skills of your Software skill.
If you do not have the necessary Foundation skill, you are out of luck when it comes to Technical skills and Social skills (unless, as noted, you have meatworld ranks in the Social skills). There is no defaulting on those. Cybercombat, Hacking, and Computer can all be defaulted, though, giving characters a chance to use skills in the associated areas.

结构层知识技能 FOUNDATION KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
在结构层中,知识技能保持不变——你本来知道的事情还是知道。然而,结构层抵达大脑的奇怪方法让你的知识技能在这里变得更有用处。如果你的一个知识技能能够用到通常需要行动技能的任务上,你可以取而代之,使用知识技能。举例来说,乌鸦教授作为顺风车客跟着骇客Rootkit进入了结构层,里面是中世纪欧洲的范式。他们遇到了一名骑士,守卫着他们必须通过的桥梁。乌鸦是一名历史教授,而非骇客,而她也没有与骑士战斗所需的矩阵战斗技能。不过,她在中世纪欧洲历史上有着让人惊叹的10个等级,结构层理解了她的知识,并且把它转译成梦一般——但绝对够厉害——的行动,把骑士从桥上摔了下去。
在合适的结构层中,合适的专家绝对极其有效。如果有很多知识技能可以使用,GM应当决定什么时候在结构层潜入里它们是相关的。
剧透 -   :
Knowledge skills remain unchanged in the Foundation— you know what you know. However, the weird way that the Foundation approaches the brain means that your Knowledge skills are much more valuable there. If one of your Knowledge skills applies to a task for which you’d normally need an Active skill, you can use your Knowledge skill instead. For example, Professor Crow is hitchhiking along with Rootkit the hacker in a Foundation with a medieval European paradigm. They come across a knight guarding a bridge that they must pass. Crow is a history professor, not a hacker, and she lacks the Cybercombat skill she needs to fight the knight. However, with a very impressive 10 rating in Medieval European History, the Foundation latches onto her knowledge and translates that into dreamlike—but completely badass— moves that send the knight tumbling from the bridge.
The right expert in the right Foundation can be very effective. With the high number of Knowledge skills available, the gamemaster will have to make the call as to when they are relevant in a Foundation dive.

结构层魔法技能 FOUNDATION MAGICAL SKILLS
第六纪的魔法在结构层中没有作用,就是这样。有些魔法能够直接影响处在结构层中的你,但只有那些影响你能带进去的东西的才行,比如提升技能修士异能或提高逻辑法术。
如果结构层的范式有自己的魔法系统,它很可能和现实世界的魔法不同。它可能会需要你记忆单次的法术、扔卡牌、延伸你的感情或是其他和《暗影狂奔》中的魔法不同的系统。即便范式和第六纪的魔法能力和预期表现完全符合,它仍然是虚拟世界,你的魔法技能无法使用。GM可能会让你知道使用魔法需要哪个结构层技能(例如,单次的法术可能会使用电子战,卡牌使用骇入,而感情溢出可能需要软件)。
剧透 -   :
Sixth World magic doesn’t work in the Foundation, period. Some magic can indirectly affect you in the Foundation, but only if it applies to something you bring in with you, like an Improved Ability adept power or an Increase Logic spell.
If the Foundation’s paradigm has its own magic system, it’s probably not the same as real-world magic. It would probably require you to memorize one-shot spells, or throw cards, or stretch out your feelings, or something other than normal Shadowrun magic. Even if the paradigm is identical to the Sixth World’s magical abilities and expectations, it’s still a virtual world, and your Magical skills don’t apply. The gamemaster will let you know which of the Foundation Skills you need for magic (e.g., the one-shot spell example above might use Electronic Warfare, the card throwing might use Hacking, and reaching out with your feelings would require Software).

结构层矩阵动作FOUNDATION MATRIX ACTIONS
简短来说:主机结构层中没有矩阵动作。
一旦你进入结构层,无论目的为何,你都被视为处在现实世界之中(当然,是某些现实世界)。你正常地与它交互,使用结构层属性和结构层技能,而非肉界的版本。所以在你嘲笑队里的萨满失去力量之前,你可能想先为没了的数据棘刺哀悼一下。
剧透 -   :
The short version: There are no Matrix actions in the Foundation of a host.
Once you’re in the Foundation, it is, for all intents and purposes, as though you were in the real world (well, some real world, anyway). You interact with it normally, using your Foundation attributes and skills in place of your meatspace versions. So before you start making fun of your team’s shaman for losing his powers, you might want to mourn the loss of your Data Spike.
另一方面,这还有一些好处。因为你与矩阵的其他部分断开了联系,你不再拥有OS了。如此,你的攻击性或隐匿性动作不再被视为非法的,同样意味着没有OS。你的技能也可能让你变成一个结构层里的小神明,所以这也不怎么坏。
剧透 -   :
On the other hand, there are a few upsides. Since you’re cut off from the rest of the Matrix, you no longer have an Overwatch Score. Along those lines, your actions that involve Attack and Sleaze aren’t treated as illegal, which results again in no Overwatch Score. And your skills probably make you like unto a tiny deity in the Foundation, so it’s not that bad.

结构层共鸣技能FOUNDATION RESONANCE SKILLS
不像魔法技能,共鸣技能在结构层中如常。可以编制网精,可以编写复合程式。目标方面,所有活着(或起码在动)的目标,包括人、动物、会说话的餐具等等,都视为化身,而结构层中所有其他的东西视为设备。
在结构层中使用共鸣能力有两个坏处。首先,衰褪伤害永远是物理伤害。第二,除非你的力量能符合范式,你在使用的时候可能会导致一次偏差(见下)。
剧透 -   :
Unlike Magical skills, Resonance skills work just fine in a Foundation. Sprites can be compiled, complex forms flung about. For targeting purposes, treat any living (or at least animate) targets, including people, animals, talking tableware, and so on, as personas, and every other object in the Foundation as devices.
There are two drawbacks to using Resonance abilities in the Foundation. First, Fading damage is always Physical. Second, unless you can somehow fit your powers into the paradigm, you might create a variance (p. 117) by using them.

外面的世界THE OUTSIDE WORLD
在结构层中,你和外部世界的联系完全断开。你不能与结构层外面的任何人任何事交流。你被链锁住了。你不能再配置碟板(如果你有碟板的话)。你不能重启或弹出——你出去的唯一办法就是通过传送门节点。尝试追踪、辨识或给你打MARK会自动失败——你的化身已经离开了矩阵。
剧透 -   :
In the Foundation you are completely cut off from the outside world. You cannot communicate with anyone or anything outside of the Foundation. You are linklocked. You may not reconfigure your cyberdeck (if you have one). You may not reboot or jack out—the only way out is through the portal node. 12Attempts to trace, spot, or mark you fail—your persona has left the Matrix.

伤害 DAMAGE
结构层中的所有伤害要么是矩阵伤害,要么是生物反馈伤害。如果被攻击的化身有物理CM,伤害就是生物反馈伤害。如果化身只有矩阵CM,那么伤害是矩阵伤害。
剧透 -   :
All damage in the Foundation is either Matrix or biofeedback damage. If the persona under attack has a Physical Condition 12Monitor, the damage is biofeedback damage. If it only has a Matrix Condition Monitor, then the damage is Matrix damage.

深层狂奔成瘾 DEEP RUN ADDICTION
深层狂奔需要使用热模VR,这本身就已经具有成瘾性。结构层使用比VR还要让人兴奋的信号,虽然没有像BTL那么过。结果是深层狂奔是心理成瘾,成瘾等级为5,成瘾阈值为1(SR5 p.414)。
剧透 -   :
Deep runs require the use of hot-sim VR, which is already addictive. Foundations use some amped-up signals that go beyond VR, although not quite so far as BTL chips. The result is that deep runs are psychologically addictive with an Addiction Rating of 5 and an Addiction Threshold of 1 (p. 414, SR5).

下面有什么WHAT LIES BENEATH
一旦你已经把范式导航到可以相对轻松操作的地步,是时候看看节点了(这也很可能是你在这里的原因,除非你只是想转一转,这对像结构层这样危险的地方来说可是很怪)。
窍门是找出梦境景观中什么是节点,什么只是结构层的一部分。节点可能是邮件、人、房子——几乎任何你可以交互的东西都可能是节点。找出节点的窍门则是寻找数据轨迹。
剧透 -   :
Once you’ve navigated the paradigm to the point where you can operate with relative ease, it’s time to look for the nodes (which is likely what you’re here for, unless you’re just looking around, which is an odd thing to do in a place as dangerous as a Foundation).
The trick is figuring out which things in the dreamscape are nodes and which are just part of the Foundation. A node could be a post, a person, a house—pretty much anything you can interact with is fair game to be a node. The trick to finding nodes is to look for their data trails.

数据轨迹 DATA TRAILS
每个节点都和另外一个或多个节点相连;这是主机工作的方式。这些连接线被称为数据轨迹,它们差不多是结构层中唯一一种形式反映功能的东西。
数据轨迹永远在两个节点之间,永远保持着同样的方向。举例来说,传送门节点和构架控制节点之间永远有一条双向的数据轨迹。请知悉:这只是逻辑地图,而虽然连接永远在那,节点永远不会在结构层里列成一排。
剧透 -   :
Each node has to communicate with one or more other nodes; it’s how the host functions. These lines of communication are called data trails, and they’re pretty much the only thing in the Foundation where form reflects function.
A data trail always goes between nodes, and always in the same direction(s). For example, there is always a two-way data trail between the portal node and the scaffolding control node. Look at the Foundation Architecture image for a map of the nodes and the data trails between them. Be advised: This is a logical map only, and while the connections will always be there, the nodes will never be in those neat rows and columns in the Foundation.
数据轨迹出现在范式中,连接着两边的图标,也就是节点。这些连接可能表现为物理形式的,比如道路或水管,也可能是更抽象的,像是公司组织结构图,或是高利贷者的客户名单。这些联系有单向的也有双向的。
要想找到节点,首先找数据轨迹,或者是看起来可能是数据轨迹的东西。如果你找到了一个,你就可以沿着任意一端,找到它连着的节点。一旦你找到了一个节点,你可以进一步沿着数据轨迹追踪下去。在一些收集情报和一点逻辑之后,你会明白去哪儿找到一切东西。
剧透 -   :
Data trails appear in the paradigm as connections between the icons that are the nodes. These connections could appear as something physical, like roads or pipes, or something more abstract, like a corporate organizational chart or a loan shark’s client list. The connections can be one-way or two-way.
To find the nodes, first look for a data trail, or rather something that could be a data trail. Once you find one, you can follow it to either end and find the node it connects to. Once you find a node, you can start following the data trails further. After a little legwork and some logic, you’ll figure out where to find everything.

节点 NODES
节点是结构层中的物体(通常来说)。你通常可以沿着数据轨迹找到它们。
剧透 -   :
A node is (usually) an object in the Foundation. You usually find them by following data trails.

译注:在下面给GM的指南中有文字描述,但显然这是PC应该知道的内容。而且一图胜千言啊。

引用
边栏:友好忠告FRIENDLY ADVICE POSTED
发帖人:BULL
嘿,朋友。看,我不想教你们怎么干。我只想让你们从深层狂奔里活着回来。所以这里有些友好忠告。如果它派上用场了,什么时候请我一杯就是了。
深层狂奔和你通常的骇入狂奔不同。你不能只是朝某个东西丢代码然后祈祷有好运气。你得机灵,比机器更聪明。主机对改变和闯入者脾气很坏,所以别惹它。窍门是不要被抓,意味着让自己看上去属于那里。只要让遍布结构层世界的“人”感觉合理,就干得漂亮。他们开始觉得困惑,主机就会开始非常生气。
译注:以免误会,第二段中的主机,应当指的是主机结构层。这篇应该是Bull本来想写的草稿——不太详细,也不太有用。里面有大量的不严谨称呼,大概领会精神就是。
剧透 -   :
Hoi, chummer. Look, I don’t want to tell you what to do. I just want you to come back alive when you do a deep run. So here’s some friendly advice. If it comes in handy, buy me a drink sometime.
Deep runs aren’t like your usual hacking run. You can’t just sling code at something and hope for the best. You’ve got to be clever and outsmart the machine. The host gets grumpy about change and intruders, so don’t piss it off. The trick isn’t not getting caught, it’s about looking like you belong there. As long as it makes sense to the “people” scattered across the foundation-world, you’re golden. As soon as they start getting confused, the host starts getting angry.
带上朋友。他们可以给你提供支援,帮你解开横亘在这世界上的谜题,同时在你完成目标的时候击退那些坏家伙。你不能在深层狂奔的时候带上代理,这还好——他们有限的智力和完全缺乏创造力会让它们很可能成为不利因素,就算能有些帮助也一样。那些超链者们喜欢带进去的脑袋空空的网精更是如此。
慢慢来,仔细思考。你不可能永远对那里的所有事情都十分肯定,在你正琢磨着的消防栓是不是个节点这件事上更是。你能用试错法,但如果你错了,你就要冒着世界与你为敌的风险。
剧透 -   :
Bring friends. They can back you up, help you puzzle out the lay of the land, and in a pinch hold off the bad guys while you accomplish your objectives. You can’t bring an agent with you on a deep run, which is fine—their limited intelligence and utter lack of creativity would likely be a liability, even if they could function. That goes double for those air-headed sprites that technomancers like to drag along with them.
Take your time and think about things. You won’t always be a hundred percent certain of anything in there, much less of whether the fire hydrant you’re looking at is a node or not. You can use trial and error, but if you’re wrong you’re risking the whole world turning against you.
暴力在有些范式里有用,但并不是所有的都行。如果你不相信这点,我来告诉你我认识的一个也曾这么想的年轻骇客的事。他正在一个低等级的结构层狂奔,所以他觉得在主机警报的时候,他觉得自己能处理得来。传送门节点是个挥舞着水泥桩的发怒巨魔,而他发现自己很难使用它。我倒想介绍给你,但对话只能是单方的,至少在他从永久性植物人状态中醒过来之前。
找到传送门。除非你处在孤注一掷的状态,否则它应该是你的第一优先。如果你无法从结构层里出来,几百万新円的值钱数据根本毫无用处。
剧透 -   :
Brute force could work in some paradigms, but not all of them. If you don’t believe that, let me tell you about a young hacker of my acquaintance who thought so. He was running in a low-rating foundation, so he figured he could handle it when the host went on alert. He learned that it’s hard to use a portal node when the portal node is an angry troll that’s swinging concrete barricades at your face. I’d introduce you, but the conversation would be one-sided, at least until he comes out of his persistent vegetative state.
Find the portal. Unless you’re in a desperate situation, this should be your first priority. Millions of nuyen worth of paydata is useless to you if you can’t get it out of the foundation.
你不需要一次完成深层狂奔。在传送门上设下一个锚点,如果你需要就出去。你可以在低等级的传送门上创造锚点,然后跳到你想去的目标。更重要的是,锚点能够锁住范式,所以你能预料到你回来的时候是什么样的。
最后祝深层狂奔好运。而且如果你经常这么干,如果你做得正确,朋友,你会成为一个骇客英雄,成为一小撮可以随意拥有主机的精英之一,超企的灾难和数据暗影的冠军。
剧透 -   :
You don’t have to complete a deep run in one go. Set an anchor in the portal and get out if you need to. You can create anchors in low-rating portals and pop over to your target at will. More importantly, an anchor will lock the paradigm, so you know what to expect when you return.
So best of luck on those deep runs. And if you do it often, chummer, and if you do it right, you’ll be a hacking hero, part of a tiny elite who can own hosts at will, scourge of the megacorp and champion of the digital shadows.
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-17, 周三 13:14:12 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-02-07, 周三 03:34:10 »
节点与节点动作NODES AND NODE ACTIONS
在每个主机结构层中都有七个节点,同时还有一套可以进行的动作。所有对抗这些动作的属性都是主机属性。如果你在这些行动的检定中失败,你会创造一次偏差(见下),这可不好,所以每次尝试都很重要。所有节点动作都是复杂动作。
节点的外表和行为与它的目的并不具有主题上的联系。它可能会有联系,但远更有可能的是完全无关的东西。在矩阵里,人们会觉得文档数据库可能表现为档案柜或是图书馆,但在主机结构层中,它可能是在泥里玩的婴儿,或者一个需要舔它来访问的冰淇淋甜筒。你需要找出什么是而什么不是节点,安全地——推理演绎——或者更危险地——通过试错法。
剧透 -   :
These are the seven nodes found in every host’s Foundation, along with a set of actions you can perform there. All of the ratings used against these actions are those of the host. If you fail a test when making any of these actions, you create a variance (p. 117), which is bad, so make every test count. All node actions are Complex Actions.
A node’s looks and behaviors don’t have to be thematically linked to its purpose. It might, but it’s far more likely to be something completely unrelated. In the Matrix proper, one would expect the archive to appear as a filing cabinet, or perhaps a library, but in the Foundation of a host it might be a toddler playing in the mud, or an ice cream cone that’s accessed by licking it. You need to figure out what is and is not a node, either safely—by deduction—or more dangerously—by trial and error. 

文档服务器ARCHIVE
文档服务器是主机内安全存储文件的地方,远离所有用户。通常来说,只有在文件上有3个MARK的人才能把它从文档服务器中移除,或是把它存在里面。只要文件在文档服务器里,它就是安全的……除非有结构层里的人访问到它。
剧透 -   :
The archive is the area within the host that stores files securely, away from all users. Normally, only someone with three marks on the file can remove it from the archive or store it there. As long as the file is in the archive, it is safe … unless someone in the Foundation access it.
寻找文件:你在文档服务器中寻找一个文件。你需要知道你在寻找的文件的一些信息,一些能让你认出它的东西,否则你最后就只是在搜索一个随机的文件。如果你成功地进行了一次计算机+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定,你会找到这个文件,并且对其进行更多的节点动作。
剧透 -   :
Find a File: You look for a file in the archive. You need to know something about the file you’re looking for, something that lets you identify it, or else you’ll just end up searching for a random file. If you make a successful Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test, you find the file and can perform more archive node actions on it.
复制文件:一旦你找到了想要复制的文件,进行一次计算机+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+数据处理 对抗检定,来复制一份自己的备份。
剧透 -   :
Copy a File: Once you’ve found the file you want to copy, make a Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Data Processing Opposed Test to make a copy of your own.
取得文件:如果你已经找到了想要的文件,进行一次计算机+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定,文件就是你的了。你通过这一方式取得文件的话,如果你想,你可以变成它的所有者。
剧透 -   :
Fetch a File: If you’ve found the file you want, make a Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test and the file is yours. When you fetch a file this way, you become its owner, if you want to.
编辑文件:你找到想编辑的文件后,进行一次骇入+逻辑【隐匿性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定来以对监督来说无法探测到的方式改变文件。
剧透 -   :
Edit a File: When you’ve found the file you want to edit, make a Hacking + Logic [Sleaze] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test to change the file in a way that is undetectable to scrutiny.
删除文件:假设你已经找到了想要删除的文件,进行一次计算机+逻辑【攻击性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定来摧毁这个文件,在文档服务器中不会留下痕迹。
剧透 -   :
Delete a File: Assuming you’ve found the file you want to delete, make a Computer + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test to destroy the file, leaving no trace in the archive.

主控MASTER CONTROL
这一节点控制了整个主机结构层。如果主机有基石,它就是。
剧透 -   :
This node controls the entire host’s Foundation. If hosts have cornerstones, this is it.

改变结构层现实:你能改变结构层范式的一处细节,本质上是添加、移除或改变它的描述中的一个语句。进行一次骇入+直觉【隐匿性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定;如果你成功,你的改变会在几秒内扫过整个主机结构层。
剧透 -   :
Alter Foundation Reality: You can change one detail of the Foundation’s paradigm, essentially adding, removing, or altering a single sentence of its description. Make a Hacking + Intuition [Sleaze] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test; if you succeed, your change sweeps through the host Foundation in seconds.
结构层地图:如果你进行一次计算+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+数据处理 检定并成功,每个净成功能够获得一个节点的特征和位置。
剧透 -   :
Foundation Map: If you make a Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Data Processing Test and succeed, you discover the identity and location of one node for every net hit you score.
安抚野兽:这一动作能够安抚主机,让它暂时忘记里面的闯入者。你在骇入+逻辑【隐匿性】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定中能获得的每个净成功,都能让主机忘记在结构层中的一个化身。每个化身都能在之后再被发现,但目前来说,他们安全了。
剧透 -   :
Calm the Beast: This action calms the host, making it temporarily forget about any intruders within it. For every net hit you score in a Hacking + Logic [Sleaze] v. Rating + Attack Opposed Test, you can make the host forget about a persona in the Foundation. Each persona can be detected again later on, but for now, they are safe.
摧毁主机:即便是对中等偏下等级的主机来说,摧毁主机也是一件困难的事情,但如果这是你的目标,主控是你该去的地方。检定是矩阵战斗+逻辑【攻击性】v. 等级+防火墙,而你必须连续获得多次成功,次数等于节点的等级。每次检定的时候,你都会创造一次严重偏差,甚至成功了也是。如果你在其中哪怕一次检定中失败,也得从头再来。如果你在所有这些检定中都成功了,主机会从矩阵上消失,把所有在构架或结构层里的人都甩出去。
译注:请记住甩(deep)是个专有名词,它会导致回到肉界和甩致伤害(对VR用户来说)。
剧透 -   :
Destroy the Host: It is very difficult to destroy hosts with a even mediocre rating, but if that’s your aim, the master control is where to do it. The test is Cybercombat + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Firewall, and you must succeed multiple times in a row, once for each Rating of the node. You create a severe variance (p. 117) with every test, even when you succeed in the action. If you fail even one test, you must start over. If you succeed in all of these tests, the host vanishes from the Matrix, dumping everyone who was in either the scaffolding or Foundation.
主机促生:花费时间,你可以提高主机的等级,这会同时提高它的矩阵属性。进行一次计算机+直觉【数据处理】v. 主机+隐匿性 对抗检定。这一动作至少需要每周进行一次,持续的月数等于主机当前的等级;这段时间过去,主机的等级就会增加1。在这一动作中失败并不会需要重新再来,但每周至少一次没能成功则会。
剧透 -   :
Grow the Host: Over time, you can increase the rating of the host, which increases its Matrix attributes. Make a Computer + Intuition [Data Processing v. Host + Sleaze Opposed Test. This action must be taken at least once a week for a number of months equal to the host’s current rating; once this time has elapsed, the Host Rating increases by 1. Failing this action does not reset the clock, but failing to succeed at least once a week does.
配置主机属性:通过一次成功的计算机+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定,你可以交换主机的两个属性。这一改变是永久的,但之后可以再用这个动作进行交换。
剧透 -   :
Configure Host Attributes: With a successful Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test, you can switch the ratings of two of the host’s attributes. The change is permanent, but ratings can be switched again with this action later on.

空节点 NULL NODE
没人知道空节点是做什么的。每个主机都有它。空节点有时候以神秘、黑暗、恐怖或在这之上的形态示人,有时候则只是系统中的另一个节点。并没有已知的可以在空节点进行动作。
剧透 -   :
No one knows what purpose the null node serves. Every host has one. The null node sometimes shows up as something mysterious, dark, terrifying, or all of the above, and sometimes as just one more node in the system. There are no known actions that can be performed at the null node.

传送门 PORTAL
传送门是在进入结构层后离开的唯一途径。对所有深层狂奔的骇客来说,找到传送门都是最优先事项。
剧透 -   :
The portal is your only way out of the Foundation once you have entered. Finding the portal is a priority for all deep-running hackers.
创造锚点:你建立了一个锚点,把它放在主机的传送门上。这有两个效果。第一,在你离开结构层的时候,它会阻止主机的范式变化。第二,用一个复杂动作,你可以从你的一个锚点移动到另一个锚点,而无需任何检定;骇客们用这一技术来在高等级主机里创造从低等级主机进入的后门。这一创造锚点的检定是软件+逻辑【隐匿性】v. 等级+防火墙。
剧透 -   :
Create an Anchor: You build an anchor and place it at the host’s portal. This has two effects. First, it prevents the host’s paradigm from changing if you leave the Foundation. Second, as a Complex Action, you can move from one of your anchors to another without a test; hackers use this technique to create backdoors into high-rating hosts from low-rating hosts. The test for creating an anchor is Software + Logic [Sleaze] v. Rating + Firewall.
离开结构层:虽然你找到了进去的方法,出去的路却并不总是那么明显。进行一次计算机+直觉【隐匿性】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定。如果你成功了,你会立刻切换到AR模式,而你的硬件(或活体化身)正在重启,所有这些意味着你离开了主机结构层,回到了现实世界。
剧透 -   :
Exit the Foundation: Once you find your way in, it’s not always obvious how to find your way out. Make a Computer + Intuition [Sleaze] v. Rating + Attack Opposed Test. If you succeed, you are immediately switched to AR mode and your hardware (or living persona) reboots in the process, all of which means you’re out of the host Foundation and back in the real world.

引用
边栏:锚点ANCHORS
你创造锚点的时候,可以选择它的样子。它可能是个邮件、一只青蛙、一座小屋,可以是任何东西。不过,这里有两个警告。第一,它得能待在传送门节点上,否则它就不能作为锚点了,所以在打算选一个会动的锚点时千万谨慎。第二,如果它和范式不符,它每几分钟会导致一次轻度偏差。
锚点上并没有任何可以识别其他深层狂奔者的东西。当然,你可以在锚点侧面用红色颜料写上“该锚点的所有权属于XXX”,但大多数的锚点都要更精妙。如果你发现了可能是别人锚点的东西,而你想要摧毁它,那就把这东西打坏——毕竟,它会是结构层中的物体(或是动物,或者人),而你可以用平淡老旧的凡俗方法把它破坏掉。坏掉的锚点不再有效。
剧透 -   :
When you create an anchor, you get to choose what it looks like. It can be a post, a frog, a hut, anything at all. There are two caveats, however. First, it’s got to stay with the portal node, or it stops being an anchor, so be careful when choosing an animated anchor. Second, if it doesn’t fit the paradigm, it will cause a minor variance every few minutes.
There’s nothing about an anchor that identifies it to other deep runners. Sure, you might put an actual anchor with the words, “This anchor property of _” written on the side in red paint, but most anchors are more subtle. If you find something that you think might be someone else’s anchor and you want to destroy it, then just break the thing—it’s an object (or animal, or person) in the foundation, after all, and you can just use plain old mundane means to break it. Broken anchors stop working.

构架控制 SCAFFOLDING CONTROL
这一节点控制着主机的构架。它能在给你控制普通用户居住的主机许多方面的权力。
剧透 -   :
This node controls the host’s scaffolding. It can give you power over aspects of the part of the host that normal users inhabit.
观察主机:你能看一眼主机构架里发生了什么。进行一次计算机+直觉【数据处理】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定;每个净成功会给你大约一分钟的无限制访问时间,查看主机里正发生什么。
剧透 -   :
Observe the Host: You take a peek into what’s going on in the host scaffolding. Make a Computer + Intuition [Data Processing] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test; every net hit gets you about one minute of unrestricted access to the goings on in the host scaffolding.
编辑主机塑模:从计算机+逻辑【隐匿性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定中获得净成功,然后每个成功都能让你改变主机塑模的一处细节。
译注:猜测后面那个成功应为净成功。
剧透 -   :
Edit Host Sculpting: Grab some net hits from your Computer + Logic [Sleaze] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test and change one detail about the sculpting of the host scaffolding for each hit.
重启主机:如果你在矩阵战斗+逻辑【攻击性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定中打败主机,这一极端措施会把主机构架(但不包括结构层)中的所有化身甩出去。主机要花{等级}分钟来恢复正常运转。
剧透 -   :
Reboot the Host: This rather extreme measure dumps all of the personas in the host scaffolding (but not the Foundation) if you beat the host in a Cybercombat + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test. The host takes (Rating) minutes to return to normal functioning.

安保控制 SECURITY CONTROL
安保控制节点掌控主机上部构架中的安全。换句话说,它控制着所有主机里的反入侵风险管理软件(IC)。
剧透 -   :
The security control node handles top-side security in the host scaffolding. In other words, it handles all the intrusion countermeasures for the host.
IC瞄准:使用矩阵战斗+逻辑【攻击性】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定,你能选择主机构架里一个或更多运行着的IC的目标。为了让它有效,你需要在构架控制节点里用观察主机动作,从而合适地选择你的目标。
剧透 -   :
Target IC: Using a Cybercombat + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Attack Opposed Test, you choose the target of one or more of the active IC programs in the host scaffolding. For this to work, you’ll need to use the Observe the Host action in the scaffolding control node so you can pick your target properly.
运行IC:你可以像主机一样运行IC。你可以从主机能运行的IC程序中选择要运行哪个。标准规则同样起效:每战斗轮中主机只能运行一个IC,而且同时只能运行每个IC程序的一个备份。
剧透 -   :
Launch IC: You launch IC as if you were the host. You may choose what is launched from the IC programs available to the host. The standard rules apply: Only one IC program may launch per Combat Turn, and only one copy of each IC program may be running concurrently.
召回IC:进行一次矩阵战斗+直觉【数据处理】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定;每个净成功都能召回主机中的一个IC程序,把它从构架中移除,就像它崩溃(SR5 p.257)了一样。主机可以之后再次运行那个IC。
剧透 -   :
Recall IC: You make a Cybercombat + Intuition [Data Processing] v. Rating + Attack Opposed Test; for each net hit in this test, you recall one IC program in the host, removing it from the scaffolding just as if it had crashed (Security Response, p. 247, SR5). The host may still launch that IC again at a later time.
配置IC:你改变主机能使用的IC,把主机里的IC程序换成你带来的。进行一次计算机+逻辑【数据处理】v. 等级+数据处理 对抗检定。如果你检定成功了,安装就成功了,效果立即生效。
剧透 -   :
Configure IC: You change the IC available to the host, switching IC programs in the host for ones you have brought along with you. Make a Computer + Logic [Data Processing] v. Rating + Data Processing Opposed Test. If you succeed, the installation is successful and takes effect immediately.

从属机控制 SLAVE CONTROL
所有主机的从属机都被这一节点控制。
剧透 -   :
All devices slaved to the host are controlled from this node.
控制从属设备:这一节点动作就像控制设备矩阵动作一样,除了你不需要MARK以外。
剧透 -   :
Control Slaved Device: This node action works almost exactly like the Control Device Matrix action (p. 238, SR5), except that you don’t need any marks.
砖化从属设备:节点完全控制它的从属设备,包括它们精巧的内脏。选择一个从属设备,进行一次骇入+逻辑【攻击性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定。如果你在检定中胜出,完全填满设备的矩阵CM——它被砖化了。
剧透 -   :
Brick Slaved Device: The node has complete control over its slaved devices, including their delicate innards. Choose one slaved device and make a Hacking + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test. If you succeed in the test, completely fill the device’s Matrix Condition Monitor—it is bricked.
永久MARK设备:你可以用结构层的力量在一个持续存在的设备上创作一个MARK,即便在你离开矩阵之后也是一样。用这一方法使用结构层可以非常狡猾;如果你在骇入+直觉【隐匿性】v. 等级+防火墙 对抗检定中成功,你选的一个从属设备上就有了你的一个MARK。这个MARK不会在你重启或弹出后从设备上消失,但它可以像普通的MARK一样被抹掉。
设备可以有一个以上的永久MARK,但不能超过3个。而且别忘了:你在结构层里的时候,你和矩阵的其他部分断开了联系,所以直到你离开之前,你都不能使用它们。
剧透 -   :
Perma-Mark Device: You can use the power of the Foundation to create a mark on a device that persists, even if you leave the Matrix. Using the Foundation this way can be tricky; if you succeed in a Hacking + Intuition [Sleaze] v. Rating + Firewall Opposed Test, one slaved device of your choosing takes one of your marks. This mark will not vanish from the device if you reboot or jack out, but it can be erased like a normal mark.
Devices can have more than one of these perma- marks, but no more than three. And don’t forget: While you’re in the Foundation, you’re cut off from the Matrix, so you can’t use the mark until you leave.

顺风车客 HITCHHIKERS
使用合适的程序,你能在深层狂奔中带上朋友。你的顺风车客需要有化身(比如使用通讯链),而且他们必须使用热模VR。你必须在每个化身上拥有1个MARK,而且他们需要在你身上有1个MARK(如果他们没有能力打MARK,你还可以授权)。当你穿过大门时,他们的化身需要在主机中跟着你。你能用顺风车程序把任何符合条件的化身带进结构层。
一旦你和你的顺风车客抵达结构层,你就可以随意漫游。每个化身在结构层中都有自己的实体,就像他们在现实世界或矩阵中一样。有时候所有人会到达同一个地方,有时候则会分散在梦境景观里。不过,无论距离如何,你们仍然能够相互联系,就像使用通讯链那么容易——除非范式里有什么东西不让。
剧透 -   :
With the proper program (p. 57), you can bring friends along with you on deep runs. Your hitchhikers need to have a persona (e.g., from a commlink), and they must use hot-sim VR. You must have a mark on each of their personas, and they a mark on you (which you can invite if they do not have the capability of placing one). When you go through the gateway, their personas must be with you in the host. You can use the hitchhiker program to bring any persona eligible to enter the Foundation (p. 110).
Once you and your hitchhikers arrive in the Foundation, you are free to roam. Each persona is his or her (or its) own entity in the Foundation, as they would be in the real world or Matrix. Sometimes everybody arrives in the same place, and sometimes they arrive scattered across the dreamscape. No matter what the distance, though, you can still communicate with one another as easily as by commlink—unless something in the paradigm prevents it.

顺风车客属性与技能 HITCHHIKER ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
顺风车客的属性遵从和骇客同样的规则。他们有自己的精神属性,但他们的物理属性被你的结构层属性取代,即便他们自己的矩阵属性要更好。
顺风车客有自己的技能,使用通常的结构层技能(见上面的结构层技能表)。只要GM觉得可以,他们就能把知识技能用作行动技能来进行检定,和把他们带进来的骇客一样。
顺风车客不能使用魔法技能,和普通的深层狂奔者相同。顺风车客也不能使用共鸣技能。如果你的朋友想在深层狂奔中用共鸣技能,她得作为另一个骇客而非顺风车客。
剧透 -   :
The attributes of your hitchhikers follow the same rules as they do for you (p. 110). They keep their own Mental attributes, but their Physical attributes are replaced with your Foundation attributes for those ratings, even if their Matrix attributes are better than yours.
Hitchhikers keep their own skills, using the normal Foundation skill substitutions on the Foundation Skills table (p. 111). They may use their Knowledge skills as Active skills for any test the gamemaster finds applicable, same as the hacker that brings them in.
Hitchhikers can’t use Magical skills, as normal for deep runners. A hitchhiker can’t use Resonance skills, either. If your friend wants to use her Resonance skills on a deep run, she’ll have to join you as a separate hacker and not a hitchhiker.

顺风车客伤害 HITCHHIKER DAMAGE
顺风车客是结构层中不同的实体,使用他们自己的CM。如果你倒下,顺风车客的命运便取决于你是怎么使用顺风车程序的。如果你用碟板或其他设备(运行程序),你的顺风车客会留在结构层中,即便你死了也一样。如果你用共鸣顺风车回声,在你死掉的时候,你的顺风车客会被从整个矩阵中甩出去。
剧透 -   :
The hitchhikers with you are separate entities in the Foundation and use their own Condition Monitors. If you go down, the fate of your hitchhikers depends on how you’re running the hitchhiking program. If you’re using a cyberdeck or other device, your hitchhikers remain in the host Foundation, even if you’re dead. If you’re using the Resonance Hitchhiker echo (p. 258, SR5), your hitchhikers are dumped from the entire Matrix when you flatline.
« 上次编辑: 2020-12-26, 周六 19:26:48 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-02-07, 周三 10:27:46 »
范式THE PARADIGM
深层狂奔的范式是梦境世界的简短描述,是与现实相分歧的规范。因为结构层字面意义上是由构成梦境的材料创造的,至少部分来说,所以任何设定都是可能的。
在深层狂奔中玩《暗影狂奔》更像是在其他设定里面。因为奇怪的梦境逻辑和范式规则,会有一些奇怪的地方,当然也可能根本没有。除了部分属性和技能等级的调整,它就和核心规则书44页,暗影狂奔概念一章里所说的一样。
剧透 -   :
The paradigm of a deep run is a brief description of the dream world and the norms that diverge from reality. Since a Foundation is literally created from the stuff dreams are made of, at least in part, just about any setting is possible.
Playing Shadowrun during a deep run is pretty much like playing in any other setting. There’s going to be some strangeness due to the weird dream logic and world rules of the paradigm, or even none at all. Other than the changes to some attribute and skill ratings, it’s run just like it says in Shadowrun Concepts on page 44 of the main rulebook.
范式能决定系统节点的形状,但也未必。一个形态是太空歌剧中的星舰的结构层,它可能有舰桥上的控制面板样子的节点,但也可能就简单到是不同的房间,船上不同的船员,星舰旅行的星球,或是以上的任意组合。
范式重要的一个特征是它保持本质上的连续。如果友好骆驼杜德利是安保控制节点,只要范式仍然被访客或锚点锁定,他就仍然会是安保控制节点。
剧透 -   :
The paradigm can determine the shape of the nodes of a system, but it doesn’t have to. A Foundation in the form of a star ship from a space opera could have the nodes as a control panels on the bridge, but they could just as easily be different rooms, various crew members on board, planets to which the ship travels, or any combination of the above.
One thing about the paradigm is that it remains internally consistent. If Dudley the Friendly Llama is the security control node, he will remain the security control node for as long as the paradigm remains locked by a visitor or an anchor.

结构层住民FOUNDATION DENIZENS
结构层里面都是物体、人、动物、平面图、活化物品、地形或是以上和其他东西的组合。所有这些都有属性,就像现实世界的物品和人等等。
人和动物(还有怪物或其他能动的东西)拥有的属性和PC一样。他们的属性值是任意的,但结构层住民的最大属性值基于主机属性,物理属性不能超过对应的结构层属性,而精神属性限制在主机等级。人(动物、怪物等等)的技能最高等于主机等级。
所有其他值(rating)同样被主机等级(或者是矩阵属性,只要GM觉得合适)所限。举例来说,护甲值限于主机的防火墙属性,屏障等级同理。武器伤害不能超过主机的攻击性属性。以此类推。
剧透 -   :
The Foundation is populated with objects, or people, or animals, or plans, or animated items, or terrain, or a combination these and/or a plethora of other things. All of these have attributes, as would real-world objects, people, etc.
People and animals (and monsters and similar animate things) have the same attributes as player characters. They can have any range of ratings for each attribute, but the maximum rating for any Foundation denizen is based on the host’s attributes, with Physical attributes as listed under Foundation Attributes (p. 110) and Mental attributes capped at the host’s Rating. People (animals, monsters, etc.) that have skills will have them at the host’s Rating or lower.
All other ratings are also capped at the host’s Rating (or one of its Matrix attributes, as the gamemaster finds appropriate). For example, armor ratings would be capped at the host’s Firewall Rating, as would Barrier Ratings. Weapon damage would sit at or lower than the host’s Attack Rating. And so on.

引用
边栏:深层狂奔的合法用户 LEGITIMATE USERS ON DEEP RUNS
有时候主机的所有者需要进行一些升级。可能他们想在主机里进行一些内部装饰,升级IC,或是保养文档服务器。无论理由如何,合法用户总有个获得主机节点功能的捷径,对吧?
才怪。深层狂奔对合法用户来说,和对非法骇客同样危险。因此,大多数主机都是由主机服务公司出租的。这些公司有挣高风险钱的专家,专门负责深层狂奔进行维护。大公司有自己的主机维护部门,主管一直在寻找最好最聪明的白帽黑客加入他们。
大多数主机维护专家定期到访他们被指定的主机。他们经常会安插锚点,让他们能轻松访问结构层,锁住他们已经熟悉的范式——高安全性主机所有者并不赞成这一行为,因为它让这些少数专家成为狂奔者寻找攻击主机捷径的突破口。
剧透 -   :
Sometimes the owners of a host need to do some upgrades. Maybe they want to do some interior decoration on the host, upgrade the IC, or do some maintenance on the archive. Whatever the reason, there’s got to be an easy way for a legitimate user to access the functions of the host’s nodes, right?
Nope. Deep runs are just as dangerous to legal users as they are to illegal hackers. For this reason, most hosts are leased by host service companies. These companies have specialists who collect hazard pay to make deep runs into hosts for maintenance tasks. Larger corporations have their own host maintenance divisions with execs constantly headhunting the best and brightest white-hat hackers to join them.
Most host maintenance specialists regularly visit their assigned hosts. They sometimes plant anchors on a regular basis to give themselves easy access and to lock the paradigm to something they’re familiar with—high-security-host owners discourage this practice because it makes these rare experts targets for shadowrunners looking for an easy way to attack their hosts.

偏差 VARIANCE
上面说了有哪些不同的事情,你能做的奇妙事情,所以现在到了该说吓人事情的时候了。结构层并不是那种在你为和再也回不去的物理世界切断联系而伤心流泪的时候,几秒内就把你杀掉的危险地方,它更像是……好吧,它就是这种地方。
有时候一个主机结构层的访客会做一些和结构层范式不相符的事情。这种不符合被称为偏差。举例来说,在一个歌剧范式里,说话而非唱歌的深层狂奔者会创造一次偏差,在悲伤世界里的微笑也一样。
进行节点动作也有偏差的风险。当你在节点动作中失败,而主机获得了更多的成功,你会引起一次严重偏差——如果双方都没有净成功,则是一次轻度偏差。同样,当你尝试对某个后来才发现不是节点的东西进行一次节点动作时,不用劳神拿骰子了,你直接会引起一次严重偏差(GM当然也可以为了自己开心而让你投骰子)。
译注:真坏,学到了
剧透 -   :
That’s all the different stuff and the wiz stuff you can do, so now it’s time for the scary stuff. It’s not that Foundations are dangerous places that can kill you in seconds while you weep openly for being cut off from a physical world you will never again experience, rather it’s … actually, yes it’s exactly like that.
Sometimes a visitor to a host Foundation does something inconsistent with the Foundation’s paradigm. This inconsistency is called a variance. For example, in an operatic paradigm, a deep runner who speaks rather than sings creates a variance, as does a smile in a world of sorrow.
Performing node actions also comes with a risk of variance. When you fail a node action, you create a severe variance if the node gets more hits than you do—if there are zero net hits either way, you create a minor variance instead. Also, if you try to perform a node action on something that turns out not to be a node, don’t bother picking up dice, you just create a severe variance (the gamemaster can, of course, opt to make you roll just for their personal amusement).

轻度和严重偏差 MINOR AND SEVERE VARIANCES
偏差有两种:轻度的和严重的。轻度偏差大多本质上是表面的,结构层范式的大多数住民会对这种不一致感到神秘和好奇。严重偏差是破坏性的,离奇的,对旁观者来说显而易见。另一种严重偏差出现在你并非结构层范式的一部分,而是外来闯入者的时候。不论哪种偏差都有很坏的结果。
当你引起了一次轻度偏差的时候,结构层进行一次偏差检定。偏差检定的阈值永远是4。轻度偏差的情况,骰池只由主机的防火墙属性构成;而在严重偏差中,骰池是等级+防火墙。如果检定成功,结构层会对引起偏差的闯入者警觉,并且变得非常有进攻性——之后会发生什么,见下面的与世界为敌。结构层只会追着那些导致偏差的人,所以如果是结构层中的别人,那你就还安全……目前为止。
剧透 -   :
Variances come in two flavors: minor and severe. Minor variances are mostly cosmetic in nature, the kind of inconsistency that most denizens of the Foundation’s paradigm would find enigmatic or curious. A severe variance is disruptive, or bizarre, or glaringly obvious to the observer. Another kind of severe variance is the kind where you make it apparent that you’re not part of the Foundation’s paradigm, but rather an alien intruder. Either kind of variance has bad consequences.
When you create a minor variance, the Foundation makes a Variance Test. The threshold for a Variance Test is always 4. On a minor variance, the dice pool is only the host’s Firewall rating. On a severe variance, the dice pool is Rating + Firewall. If the test succeeds, the Foundation becomes alerted to the presence of the intruder who created the variance and becomes aggressive—see The World Turned Against You, below, for what happens next. The Foundation only goes after the one who caused the variance, so if there are others in the Foundation they’re safe … for now.
如果主机没有通过偏差检定,GM要记录它取得的成功,把它加到偏差计数器(Variance Tally)里,自己保留。如果计数器达到40,结构层会开始警觉,一切开始变得艰难。如果偏差检定中出了失误,GM降低1点计数;如果是严重失误,计数减半。
主机对每个闯入者有各自的偏差计数器。如果一个闯入者被找到,无论是通过检定还是计数器,其他闯入者的计数器不会受到影响。
注意:偏差计数器看上去有些像是核心书里的OS,但它是不同的数值。所有影响OS的东西都对偏差计数器无效。对不住了,伙计。
剧透 -   :
If the host doesn’t pass the Variance Test, the gamemaster will keep track of the number of hits it scored and add it to a Variance Tally, which she keeps to herself. If this tally ever reaches 40, the Foundation is alerted and life starts getting tough. If the Variance Test results in a glitch, the gamemaster reduces the Variance Tally by 1; if the Variance Test gets a critical glitch, she cuts the Tally in half.
The host keeps separate Variance Tallies for each intruder. If one intruder is found, either by test or tally, the other intruders’ Variance Tallies are unaffected.
Note: The Variance Tally looks a lot like the Overwatch Score from SR5, but it’s a different score. Anything that affects the Overwatch Score does not have the same effect on the Variance Tally. Sorry, folks.

与世界为敌 THE WORLD TURNED AGAINST YOU
主机意识到你不属于那里的时候,结构层里的所有人和所有东西也都会意识到。它并不会放出IC——没有那么温柔。因为范式本质上就是结构层的现实,整个世界都会字面意义上与你为敌,尽力杀掉你,让主机回到它的自然状态。
所有结构层中会动的实体都会把你找出来,攻击你。不能行动但能移动的东西同样会背叛你:门会在你到之前关上锁上,你用来躲藏的树叶会枯萎,把你暴露出来,车会在小巷里追你,诸如此类。
剧透 -   :
When the host realizes that you don’t belong there, so does everyone and everything in the Foundation. It doesn’t launch IC—nothing so gentle. Since the paradigm is essentially the reality of the Foundation, the entire world literally turns against you, doing its best to kill you and return the host to its natural operation.
All animate entities in the Foundation will seek you out and attack you. Inanimate but moveable objects will betray you as well: doors close and lock before you, foliage you’re hiding in will wilt and expose you, cars will chase you down alleys, and so forth.
除非你对自己可以拿下整个结构层所有东西非常自信,你最好的行动就是使用传送门。如果你还没找到传送门……好吧,去找那该死的东西。快。同样,结构层就像是在现实之中,所以战斗会使用核心书的战斗规则(p. 158),而且很可能会用到追逐战规则(p. 203)。想知道如何处理结构层中战斗的结果,见伤害(p. 112)。
无论是通过传送门,死了,还是失去联系,总之,闯入者离开,已经不剩下通过偏差发现了的闯入者的时候,主机会回归正常。如果那就是最后一个闯入者,而且里面没有锚点,范式就会变化。
剧透 -   :
Unless you feel confident that you can take the entire population of the Foundation yourself, your best move is to get to and use the portal. If you haven’t found the portal yet … well, find the damn thing. Fast. Again, the Foundation is like its own reality, so combat there uses the rules in Combat on p. 158 of SR5, or quite possibly the rules for Chase Combat on p. 203. See Damage, p. 112, for notes on how to treat the results of combat in a Foundation.
When the intruder leaves, either by portal, death, or disconnection, and there are no other intruders the host has found via variance, the host returns to normal. If that was the last intruder and there is no anchor, the paradigm shifts.
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-17, 周三 13:14:57 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-02-10, 周六 19:33:36 »
创造深层狂奔 CREATING A DEEP RUN
一点准备就能帮你行千里,设定深层狂奔只需要简单的三步。这里有些给GM的建议,方便他们带想深层狂奔的PC。
你不需要按照顺序做这三步。如果你有个关于数据轨迹的好主意,想围绕它建立一个范式,就去做。但如果你从空白开始,这顺序或许能有些帮助。
剧透 -   :
A little preparation goes a long way, and setting up a deep run can be done in three easy steps. Here are some tips for the gamemaster to use with players who want to run deeper.
You don’t need to take these steps in order. If you have a good idea for a data trail and want to build a paradigm around that, go for it. But if you’re starting with a blank slate, the order below might help.

第一步:创造范式 STEP ONE: CREATE THE PARADIGM
因为结构层是一个梦境世界,你的范式可以是任何你能梦到的东西。从任何能娱乐你的东西中获得灵感:小说、电视节目、电影、诗、歌,甚至是梦。
写下结构层世界的简要描述。从最基础的前提开始,任何加上一些结构层如何与现实不同的细节。别担心太停留在描述层面;结构层的短暂本质意味着在范式变化得完全不同之前,你不需要填充太多细节。
最后,简要写下三到四个玩家可能做的,会引起偏差的事情。同样,不要写详尽的列表;在引起悲剧性的失误这方面,玩家可是别具一格,而且你会在偏差应该发生的时候认出它来的。
剧透 -   :
Since the Foundation is a dream world, your paradigm can be pretty much anything you can dream. Take your inspiration from anything that amuses you: novels, television shows, movies, poems, songs, or even dreams.
Write down a brief description of the Foundation’s world. Start with the basic premise, and then add a few details about how the Foundation differs from reality. Don’t worry about being too descriptive; the ephemeral nature of the Foundation means you won’t need to do much fleshing out before the paradigm shifts to something completely different.
Finally, jot down three or four things players could do that will create variances. Again, don’t write down a complete list; players can be ingenious when it comes to making tragic missteps, and you’ll be able to spot a variance when it happens.

第二步:创造住民 STEP TWO: CREATE THE DENIZENS
写下两或三个玩家可能会遇到的有趣的角色。这些角色可能是以任何形式而存在的,从人到会说话的树,只有想象力会成为你的阻碍。不要担心属性或技能等级,除非你觉得它已经可以用了;如果你需要,必要时可以用主机等级。
然后,写下任何在这个世界里玩家可能会遇到的特征。海舰会飞吗?石头会飘吗?预先准备些描述能帮你马上把结构层的感觉传达给玩家。
剧透 -   :
Write down two or three interesting characters the players might meet. These characters could take any form, from people to talking trees,with imagination as the only limit. Don’t worry about noting ratings unless you think it will come up in play; you can use the Host Rating in a pinch if you need to.
Next, write down any interesting features the players might encounter in the world. Do naval vessels fly? Do rocks float? Having some descriptions ready ahead of time lets you convey the feel of your paradigm to the players at the drop of a hat.

第三步:创造节点和数据轨迹STEP THREE: CREATE THE NODES AND DATA TRAILS
是时候决定七个节点的样子了。记住,和矩阵中其他部分不同,节点的形式不需要符合它们的功能。举例来说,一个传送门可能是公司CEO、野牛或是森林里的路灯柱。
在你决定节点的时候,你同样得确定数据轨迹的样子。数据轨迹必须要能传达从一个地方朝另一个地方移动,或是两个地方之间的通路这样的理念。有些数据轨迹是单向的,有些是双向的。双向的数据轨迹包括空节点和主控之间的、传送门和构架控制之间的、主控和安保控制之间的;单向的数据轨迹则包括从安保控制到文档数据库的,从从属机控制到安保控制的,和从主控到构架控制的。
剧透 -   :
It’s time to decide what your seven nodes look like. Remember that unlike in the rest of the Matrix, the nodes’ forms don’t have to fit their functions. A portal, for example, could be a company CEO, a bison, or a lamppost in the woods.
While you’re deciding on your nodes, you also need to figure out what your data trails look like. Data trails do have to convey the idea of either something travelling from place to place or a pathway from place to place. Some data trails must be one-way and some two-way. Two-way trails run between null and master control, portal and scaffolding control, and master control and security control; one-way paths run from security control to archive, slave control to security control, and master control to scaffolding control.
在创造节点和数据轨迹的时候,尽可能做得巧妙。你在为玩家设下他们要解决的谜题。如果你觉得他们会轻易了解到这个明显的结构,自由地添加错误的数据轨迹或假节点。举例来说,你可能想用有七个节点这件事建立一个白雪公主范式,七个小矮人之间的交流依照某种模式,符合节点的布局,但真的节点其实在他们房子一英里外的矿井里。
剧透 -   :
Feel free to be crafty when creating your nodes and data trails. You’re crafting a puzzle for your players to work out. If you think they’ll get an obvious setup too easily, feel free to add false data trails or fake nodes. For example, you might take the fact that there are seven nodes to create a Snow White paradigm, with the seven dwarfs talking to one another in a pattern that would match the node layout, but the real nodes are in the mine shafts a mile away from their house.

记得没有解决方法的谜题不是谜题。确定在这之中有着某种模式,而玩家有公平的机会找到它。
一旦你知道节点和数据轨迹如何安排,最后一步就是选择在进入大门后,闯入者会出现在哪里。如果要有多个闯入者,比方说顺风车客,你应该确定在进入的时候,他们会一同开始还是分散在各处。
剧透 -   :
Bear in mind that a puzzle with no solution isn’t a puzzle. Make sure the pattern is in there somewhere, and that the players have a fair shot of finding it.
Once you know where the nodes and data trails are, the final touch is to choose where an intruder will appear on entering the gateway. If you are expecting multiple intruders, for example hitchhikers, you should decide whether to start them together or split them up when they arrive.

深层狂奔范例 DEEP RUN EXAMPLES
地侏工厂GNOME FACTORY
(主机等级5)
A/S/D/F: 5/7/6/8
这是个简单的深层狂奔范例。这一范式展现出的是一个封闭空间,有大量躲藏和观察的地方,还有一些可以互动的角色。
剧透 -   :
Here’s a simple example of a deep run. This paradigm features an enclosed space, plenty of places to hide and observe, and a number of characters with whom to interact.

这是一个昏暗的工厂,里面都是1950年代的机器。传送带和蒸汽管道到处都是,几乎没有让人类大小的人走路的空间。这个地方挤满了花园地侏,所有花园地侏都在忙着手头的事情,无论是机器还是沿着装配流水线的产品。空气中充满了蒸汽,同时还有多种分配机的声音和难闻的化学物质。在工厂中心有一个封闭的办公室,一个肥胖的草坪地侏坐着抽烟斗,进行“管理”。
偏差:不工作、停下机器、不尊重工头、从传送带上移下东西。
剧透 -   :
There is a dimly lit factory filled with machinery out of the 1950s. Conveyor belts and steam pipes run every which way, leaving almost no space for a human-size person to walk. The place is swarming with garden gnomes, all of whom are working on something, either the machinery or the products moving along assembly lines. The air is filled with steam, along with the sounds of various dispensers and foul chemicals. There is an enclosed office in the center of the factory floor, where a portly lawn gnome sits smoking a pipe and “supervising.”
Variances: Not working, stopping the machinery, disrespecting the foreman, removing something from the conveyor belts.

工头 THE FOREMAN
只要你按照他说的做,工头就是个随和亲切的人。与他作对,你就会发现自己处在他滑稽可笑的活动扳手能动的那端。
剧透 -   :
The foreman is easy-going and genial as long as you’re doing what you’re told. Cross him, and you’ll find yourself on the business end of his comically large monkey wrench.

侏儒工厂工人 THE GNOME FACTORY WORKERS
在工厂里挤着上百个工人,全都处在工头警惕的目光之下。他们都对工头很忠诚,但在他们能解脱的时候,他们也不会放弃逃避工作的机会。他们都超级、超级爱抽烟,但在工厂里不允许吸烟,而休息室正因为维修而关闭。
数据:所有相关的等级(值)都是5。技能包括棍棒、礼仪和工业机械。如果他们需要武器,会使用他们各式各样的工具。
武器:各式各样的工具 [棍棒, 触及—, 精度4, DV 5P, AP—]
剧透 -   :
There are hundreds of workers swarming all over the factory, all under the watchful gaze of the foreman. They’re loyal to the foreman, but they miss no opportunity to shirk their work for a few moments when they can get away with it. They all really, really like to smoke, but there’s no smoking allowed on the factory floor, and the break room is closed for repairs.
Stats: All pertinent ratings at 5. Skills include Clubs, Etiquette, and Industrial Mechanic. If they need weapons, they’ll use their assorted tools.
Weapons: Assorted tools [Clubs, Reach —, Acc 4, DV 5P, AP —]

第三步:创造节点和数据轨迹 STEP THREE: CREATE THE NODES AND DATA TRAILS
每个节点都是工厂里的一个机器。节点功能的控制器在机器底下,危险的活动零件中间。除非机器停止运转,每个节点动作都需要一个反应+直觉(3)的检定来阻止机器造成5P的伤害。
数据轨迹是每个机器之间的传送带。还有非常非常多用管道和传送带连接起来的机器,但这七个是唯一一组有自己的运输网络的。
剧透 -   :
Each node is one of the machines on the factory floor. The controls for the node functions are under the machines, amidst dangerously moving parts. Unless the machine is stopped, each node action requires a Reaction + Intuition (3) Test to prevent the machine from inflicting 5P damage.
The data trails are conveyor belts between each machine. There are many, many other machines with pipes and belts connecting them, but these seven are the only ones in their own network of conveyors. 

简·他妈的·奥斯汀
(主机等级8)
A/S/D/F: 8/9/10/11
这是一个更抽象的深层狂奔的例子。它意图强调角色扮演和阴谋诡计。
剧透 -   :
This is an example of a more abstract deep run. It is intended to be played with an emphasis on role-playing and intrigue.

《傲慢与偏见》。它里面的所有内容。班纳特一家、内瑟菲尔德庄园、聚会和舞会、凯瑟琳·德·包儿夫人、彭伯里庄园,所有这些。
偏差:粗鲁、不合适的着装、不合时宜的谈话。
剧透 -   :
Pride and Prejudice. All of it. The Bennets, Netherfield Park, the parties and balls, Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Pemberley Manor, the whole kit and caboodle.
Variances: Rudeness, improper dress, anachronistic conversation.

从小说中查找所有角色的清单。小说是公版书而且可以在很多网站上找到。或者,大多数视频服务有一个或多个版本的电影。如果你需要等级(值),用8。随意选择技能——这一深层狂奔更倾向于角色扮演,而非通过数据。
剧透 -   :
Refer to the novel for the full list of characters. The novel is in the public domain and can be found on a number of websites. Alternately, most video services have one or more of the many film versions. If you need a rating, make it 8. Choose skills on the fly—this deep run is intended to be role-played rather than completed through stats.

第三步:创造节点和数据轨迹 STEP THREE: CREATE THE NODES AND DATA TRAILS
节点和角色来自于小说,通过主机结构层成为了现实。范式包括了小说中所有角色,但只有其中七个是真的节点。数据轨迹是角色间的关系。在《傲慢与偏见》的角色之间有非常非常多的关系,但这些是最能符合结构层的结构的。
剧透 -   :
The nodes are characters from the novel, brought to life by the host Foundation. The paradigm includes all of the characters from the novel, but only seven of them are actually nodes. The data trails refer to the relationships between each character. There are many, many more relationships between the characters of Pride and Prejudice, but these are the ones that best fit the Foundation architecture.
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-17, 周三 13:15:49 由 妖猫 »

离线 Wintermute

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 50
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #6 于: 2020-12-26, 周六 19:24:26 »
"赛博战斗"是电子战嘛
剧透 -   :
Target IC: Using a Cybercombat + Logic [Attack] v. Rating + Attack Opposed Test, you choose the target of one or more of the active IC programs in the host scaffolding. For this to work, you’ll need to use the Observe the Host action in the scaffolding control node so you can pick your target properly.
运行IC:你可以像主机一样运行IC。你可以从主机能运行的IC程序中选择要运行哪个。标准规则同样起效:每战斗轮中主机只能运行一个IC,而且同时只能运行每个IC程序的一个备份。
剧透 -   :
Launch IC: You launch IC as if you were the host. You may choose what is launched from the IC programs available to the host. The standard rules apply: Only one IC program may launch per Combat Turn, and only one copy of each IC program may be running concurrently.
召回IC:进行一次赛博战斗+直觉【数据处理】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定;每个净成功都能召回主机中的一个IC程序,把它从构架中移除,就像它崩溃(SR5 p.257)了一样。主机可以之后再次运行那个IC。
[Exit]

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #7 于: 2020-12-26, 周六 19:26:22 »
"赛博战斗"是电子战嘛
剧透 -   :
剧透 -   :
召回IC:进行一次赛博战斗+直觉【数据处理】v. 等级+攻击性 对抗检定;每个净成功都能召回主机中的一个IC程序,把它从构架中移除,就像它崩溃(SR5 p.257)了一样。主机可以之后再次运行那个IC。
是矩阵战斗,已修改