纯美苹果园

译文资料区 => 克苏鲁神话相关TRPG => 其他克苏鲁规则翻译文区 => 主题作者是: ambog 于 2021-10-25, 周一 18:02:55

主题: 【简易翻译】注意!克苏鲁 调查员指南【第九章】
作者: ambog2021-10-25, 周一 18:02:55
第九章(CHAPTER 9)
快速游戏指南(Quick Play Guide)
“年轻人知道规则,老人知道例外。” -奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯
(“The young man knows the rules, the old man knows the exceptions.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes)
主题: 克苏鲁的呼唤
作者: ambog2021-10-25, 周一 18:04:44
克苏鲁的呼唤(CALL OF CTHULHU)
下面是一个快速参考指南,您可以在其中找到《注意!克苏鲁》游戏中可能需要的《克苏鲁的呼唤》规则、技能和设备. 有关游戏规则和表格的更详细章节,请参阅《注意!克苏鲁:秘密战争守密人指南》。
(Below is a quick reference guide to where you will find the Call of Cthulhu rules, skills, and equipment that you may need during a game of Achtung! Cthulhu. A more detailed section covering game specific rules and tables can be found in Achtung! Cthulhu: the Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War.)
缩写:CoC6—克苏鲁的呼唤第六版规则手册;A!CIG——注意!克苏鲁:秘密战争的调查员指南。
(Abbreviations: CoC6—Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edi-tion; A!CIG—Achtung! Cthulhu: the Investigator’s Guide to the Secret War.)
角色创建(Character Creation)
基本角色创建规则—CoC6,第36-37页。
(Basic character creation rules—CoC6, pp.36-37.)
《注意!克苏鲁》人物创造规则—A!CIG,第48-85页。
(Achtung! Cthulhu character creation rules—A!CIG, pp.48-85.)
职业—CoC6,第42页,第44-46页;A!CIG,第59-84页。
(Occupations—CoC6, p.42, pp.44-46; A!CIG, pp.59-84.)
技能(定义)—CoC6,第61-74页;A!CIG,第86-95页。
(Skills (definitions)—CoC6, pp.61-74; A!CIG, pp.86-95.)
技能(使用)—CoC6,第52-53页。
(Skills (usage)—CoC6, pp.52-53.)
装备—A!CIG,第115-130页。
(Equipment—A!CIG, pp.115-130.)
创建你的《注意!克苏鲁》风格调查员(Creating Your Investigator, Achtung! Cthulhu Style)
选择或掷骰你的国籍(第50页)。
(Choose, or roll, your nationality (p.50).)
别忘了,你可以选择扮演英国人或美国人,即使他们没有列在表中。
(Don’t forget that you can just choose to play either a British or American character, even though they aren’t listed as options in the tables.)
选择或掷骰你的职业(第51-52页,第59-84页)。
(Choose, or roll, your occupation (pp.51-52, pp.59-84).)
选择或掷骰你与神话的关联(可选)。
(Choose, or roll, your prior connection to the Mythos (optional).)
平民角色:
(Civilian characters:)
遵循CoC6第36-37页中的标准角色创建规则,在你职业技能上花费教育×20点,每项技能最多99点。然后在个人兴趣技能上分配智力×10点,不包括克苏鲁神话。
(Follow the standard character creation rules from CoC6, p.36-37, spending EDU×20 points on the skills given to you by your education, up to a maximum of 99 points per skill. Then assign your INT×10 points on personal interest skills, excluding Cthulhu Mythos.)
如果您的调查员希望加入武装部队,请参阅第72页(见下文)。
(If your investigator then wishes to join the armed forces, go to p.72 (see below).)
军事角色:
(Military characters:)
按照CoC6第36-37页的标准角色创建规则生成调查员的属性。但不要给技能分配任何点数。
(Follow the standard character creation rules from CoC6, p.36-37, to generate the investigator’s charac-teristics. Do not assign any points to skills yet.)
从征兵入伍表中选择或掷骰调查员的服役(第67页)
(Choose, or roll, which service the investigator enters from the Draft Table (p.67))
通过查看第68页的身体素质表,确定调查员是否通过了基础训练。不要忘记记下通过征召获得的+1D6技能成长(基础训练表,第69页)。
(Determine whether or not the investigator passes basic training by rolling against his CON, and con-sulting the Physical Fitness Table on p.68. Don’t forget to make a note of the +1D6 skill advances acquired as a result of passing muster (Basic Train-ing Table, p.69).)
查阅军衔培训表以确定调查员的初始军衔(第69页),并记录相关技能成长。
(Consult the Rank Training Table to determine the investigator’s initial rank (p.69), making a note of the associated skill advances.)
如果您还没有这样做,请选择一个军事职业(第73-84页),并为研究的职业技能分配教育×20点,以及应用从基础培训、军衔和培训包中获得的任何技能成长,每项技能最多99点。然后在个人兴趣技能上分配智力×10点,不包括克苏鲁神话。
(If you have not already done so, choose a military occupation (pp.73-84), and assign EDU×20 points to the investigator’s occupational skills, as well as apply-ing any skill advances gained from basic training, rank, and training packages up to a maximum of 99 points per skill. Then assign your INT×10 points on personal interest skills, excluding Cthulhu Mythos.)
查阅军衔表(第70页)后,对角色的智力+意志进行掷骰,查看他是否在之前的兵役期间获得晋升,并应用获得的任何额外奖励或处罚(晋升表,第71页)。继续掷骰直到你失败或者你达到少校的军衔(看守人的决定权)。这是你的调查员在游戏开始时的军衔等级。然后掷骰查看他是否因自己的行为而被授予勋章。
(Having consulted the rank table (p.70), roll against your character’s INT+POW to see if he has been promoted during his prior military service, and apply any additional bonuses or penalties gained (Promo-tions Table, p.71). Keep rolling until you fail or you reach the rank of Major (Keeper’s discretion). This is your investigator’s active rank at the beginning of play. Then roll to see if he has been decorated as a result of his actions.)
“应征”角色:
(“Conscripted” characters:)
遵循CoC6第36-37页中的标准角色创建规则,在你所受教育的技能上花费教育×20点,每项技能最多99点。然后在个人兴趣技能上分配智力×10点,不包括克苏鲁神话。
(Follow the standard character creation rules from CoC6, p.36-37, spending EDU×20 points on the skills given to you by your education, up to a maximum of 99 points per skill. Then assign your INT×10 points on personal interest skills, excluding Cthulhu Mythos.)
选择调查员自愿参加的服役,或者在征兵时在征兵入伍表上掷骰(第67页)。
(Either choose which service the investigator vol-unteers for, or roll on the Draft Table (p.67) if conscripted.)
通过查看第68页的身体素质表,确定调查员是否通过了基础训练。应用通过征召获得的相关+1D6技能进步(基础培训表,第69页)。如果调查员还没有特定的技能,他会从该技能的基本概率开始,并在适当的情况下增加成长。
(Determine whether or not the investigator passes basic training by rolling against his CON, and con-sulting the Physical Fitness Table on p.68. Apply the relevant +1D6 skill advances acquired as a result of passing muster (Basic Training Table, p.69). If the investigator does not already have a particular skill, he starts at base chance for that skill, and adds the advances where appropriate.)
查阅军衔培训表以确定调查员的初始军衔(第69页),并应用上述相关技能成长。
(Consult the Rank Training Table to determine the investigator’s initial rank (p.69), and apply the asso-ciated skill advances as described above.)
获得相当于调查员智力的额外技能点数,用于选则通过基本培训获得的军事职业技能。
(Apply an additional number of skill advances equal to the investigator’s INT, to be spent on the military occupation skills acquired through basic training.)
额外晋升的名单由守密人决定。如果允许,请查阅军衔表(第70页),并对角色的智力+意志进行掷骰,以查看他是否在之前的兵役期间获得晋升,并应用获得的任何额外奖励或处罚(晋升表,第71页)。继续掷骰,直到你失败或者达到少校的级别。这是你的调查员在游戏开始时的军衔等级。然后掷骰查看他是否因自己的行为而被授予勋章。
(Rolls for additional promotion are at the Keeper’s dis-cretion. If they are permitted, consult the rank table (p.70) and roll against your character’s INT+POW to see if he has been promoted during his prior military service, and apply any additional bonuses or penalties gained (Promotions Table, p.71). Keep rolling until you fail or you reach the rank of Major. This is your investigator’s active rank at the beginning of play. Then roll to see if he has been decorated as a result of his actions.)
战斗(Combat)
战斗—CoC6,第56-61页,第63页。
(Fighting—CoC6, pp.56-61, p.63.)
基本战斗规则—CoC6,第59-60页。
(Spot rules for basic combat—CoC6, pp.59-60.)
车辆作战规则—CoC6,第284-285页。
(Spot rules for vehicle combat—CoC6, pp.284-285.)
枪支规则—CoC6,第63页。
(Spot rules for firearms—CoC6, p.63.)
武器表—CoC6,第64页;A!CIG,第124-130页。
(Weapons tables—CoC6, pp.64;A!CIG pp.124-130.)
伤害和恢复—CoC6,第54页,第56页。
(Injury and healing—CoC6, p.54, p.56.)
伤害规则—CoC6,第57页。
(Spot rules for injuries—CoC6, p.57.)
毒药样本—CoC6,第58页。
(Sample poisons—CoC6, p.58.)
对抗表—CoC6,第55页。
(Resistance Table—CoC6, p.55.)
魔法(Magic)
学习咒语—CoC6,第101-102页。
(Learning a spell—CoC6, pp.101-102.)
施法—CoC6,第102-103页。
(Casting a spell—CoC6, pp.102-103.)
魔力—CoC6,第101页。
(Magic points—CoC6, p.101.)
咒文—CoC6,第217-247页。
(Spells—CoC6, pp.217-247.)
理智(Sanity)
疯狂—CoC6,第82-84页。
(Insanity—CoC6, pp.82-84.)
理智点损失示例—CoC6,第76页。
(Sample SAN point costs—CoC6, p.76.)
临时疯狂表—CoC6,第83页。
(Temporary Insanity tables—CoC6, p.83.)
主题: 狂野世界
作者: ambog2021-10-25, 周一 18:06:12
狂野世界(SAVAGE WORLDS)
下面是一个快速参考指南,您可以在其中找到《注意!克苏鲁》游戏中可能需要的《狂野世界》规则、技能和设备。有关游戏特定规则(如理智)的更详细章节,请参阅《注意!克苏鲁:秘密战争的守密人指南》。
(Below is a quick reference guide to where you will find the Savage Worlds rules, skills, and equipment that you may need during a game of Achtung! Cthulhu. A more detailed section covering game specific rules (such as Sanity) can be found in Acthung! Cthulhu: the Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War.)
由于我们建议使用豪华本或豪华本:探险者版的《狂野世界》,因此仅参考相关章节标题和章节(如适用),而不是确切的页面,因为这两个版本有所不同。
(As we recommend using either the Deluxe or Deluxe Explorer’s Edition of Savage Worlds, references are made only to the relevant chapter title and section (where appro-priate), rather than to an exact page, as these differ between the two editions.)
缩写:SW—《狂野世界核心规则手册》;A!CIG——注意!克苏鲁:秘密战争的调查员指南。
(Abbreviations: SW—Savage Worlds core rulebook; A!CIG—Achtung! Cthulhu: the Investigator’s Guide to the Secret War)
角色创建(Character Creation)
基本角色创建规则—SW第一章:角色。
(Basic character creation rules—SW Chapter One: Characters.)
《注意!克苏鲁》人物创造规则—A!CIG,第96-114页。
(Achtung! Cthulhu character creation rules—A!CIG, pp.96-114.)
职业—A!CIG,第98-105页。
(Occupations—A!CIG, pp.98-105.)
技能—SW第一章:角色—技能;A!CIG,第105-108页。
(Skills—SW Chapter One: Characters—Skills; A!CIG, pp.105-108.)
语言—SW第一章:角色—知识(语言)表。
(Languages—SW Chapter One: Characters—Knowledge (Language) Table.)
专长—SW第一章:角色,专长;A!CIG,第109-114页。
(Edges—SW Chapter One: Characters, Edges; A!CIG, pp.109-114.)
负赘—SW第一章:角色—负赘;A!CIG,第108-109页。
(Hindrances—SW Chapter One: Characters—Hin-drances; A!CIG, pp.108-109.)
装备—SW第二章:装备;A!CIG,第115-130页。
(Equipment—SW Chapter Two: Gear; A!CIG, pp.115-130.)
创建你的《注意!克苏鲁》风格调查员(Creating Your Investigator, Achtung! Cthulhu Style)
确定你的国籍(第96页)。
(Determine your Nationality (p.96).)
你可以在第50页的表选择或掷骰。
(You can either choose it or roll for it on the tables on pp.50.)
所有《注意!克苏鲁》角色默认为人类,因此无需选择种族。
(All Achtung! Cthulhu characters are human by default, so there is no need to choose a Race.)
确定你的角色(第96页,第98-105页)。
(Determine your Role (p.96, pp.98-105).)
选则一项服役(可选)
(Choose a service (optional))
选则或掷骰军事专业职业(MOS)或平民职业(CO)。
(Choose or roll for either a Military Occupation Spe-cialty (MOS) or a Civilian Occupation (CO).)
确定你的属性(第96-97页)。
(Determine your attributes (pp.96-97).)
属性描述在SW第一章:角色—特性。
(Attributes are described in SW Chapter One: Characters—Traits.)
理智=2+你的心魂等级的一半,加减任何专长或负赘。
(Sanity = 2 + half your Spirit die type, +/- any Edges or Hindrances.)
你的每个属性从d4开始,你有5点可用于提升他们的点数。属性提升1个骰子等级提升需要花费1点。
(You begin with a d4 in each attribute and have 5 points to spend between them. It costs 1 point to raise an attribute by 1 die type.)
分配你的技能点。
(Assign your skill points.)
所有技能都从零开始,每个角色有15个技能点可以使用。
(All skills start at nothing, and each character has 15 skill points to spend.)
将技能提升1个骰子等级需要花费1个技能点,直到其关联属性的级别。
(It costs 1 skill point to raise a skill by 1 die type, up to the level of its linked attribute.)
将技能提升到其关联属性的级别之上,每个骰子等级需要2个技能点。
(Raising a skill above that of its linked attribute costs 2 skill points per die type.)
如果你是军人,你分配技能点数的方式取决于你的基本训练和MOS。任何额外的点数都可以用来使用在其他技能上。
(If you are a military character, the way in which you assign your skill points is dictated by your Basic Training and MOS. Any extra points can then be used to spend on other skills as you wish.)
如果你是一个平民角色,你的CO会指示你最初如何分配你的技能点。任何额外的点数都可以用来获取你想要的其他技能。
(If you are a civilian character, your CO dictates how you initially assign your skill points. Any extra points can then be used to purchase other skills as you wish.)
请记住:与奥法背景相关的技能不适合《注意!克苏鲁》。
(Remember: skills tied to Arcane Backgrounds are not suitable for Achtung! Cthulhu.)
计算你的衍生数值(SW第一章:角色—衍生数值,角色创建概要)
(Calculate your Derived Statistics (SW Chapter One: Characters—Derived Statistics, Character Creation Summary).)
确定你的专长(第109-114页;SW第一章:角色—专长)。
(Determine your Edges (pp.109-114; SW Chapter One: Characters—Edges).)
所有调查员都有一个自由专长。
(All investigators receive one free Edge.)
角色必须有资格使用他们选择的任何专长。
(The character must be eligible to use whatever Edge they choose.)
有些专长不适合在《注意!克苏鲁》使用。详情见第109页。
(Some edges are not suitable for Achtung! Cthulhu. See p.109 for further details.)
使用MOS或CO来指导您确定角色最有用的专长。
(Use your MOS or CO to guide you as to what are the most useful Edges for your character.)
选则您将要获得的负赘(第108-109页;SW第一章:角色—负赘)。
(Decide if you are going to take on Hindrances (pp.108-109; SW Chapter One: Characters—Hindrances).)
一个主要负赘会为你增加1个属性点或1个专长。
(A Major Hindrance gains you either 1 more attribute point, or 1 more edge.)
一个次要负赘会使你获得1点额外技能点。
(A Minor Hindrance gains you 1 extra skill point.)
两个次要负赘的好处可以结合起来获得1个属性点或1个额外的专长(而不是2个额外的技能点)。
(The benefits from two Minor Hindrances can be combined to gain you 1 attribute point or 1 more edge (instead of 2 extra skill points).)
您最多只能接受一个主要负赘和两个次要负赘。
(You can only take up to one Major and two minor Hindrances.)
确定你的装备(第115-130页)
(Determine your Gear (pp.115-130))
角色的MOS或CO装备的详细信息可以在相关描述中找到。
(Details of what gear your character has as part of their MOS or CO can be found in the relevant description.)
确定你的背景
(Determine your Background.)
这可能包括你第一次遇到神话的方式(第52-58页)。
(This can include how you first encountered the Mythos (pp.52-58).)
请记住:为了让您的神话遭遇具有游戏内效果,您必须购买直面神话背景专长。
(Remember: for your Mythos encounter to have an in-game effect, you must purchase the Mythos Expo-sure Background Edge)
战斗(Combat)
战斗—SW第三章:游戏规则;SW第四章:情景规则。
(Fighting—SW Chapter Three: Game Rules; SW Chap-ter Four: Situational Rules.)
基本战斗规则—SW第三章:游戏规则—战斗,战斗情景;
(Spot rules for basic combat—SW Chapter Three: Games Rules—Combat, Situational Combat.)
车辆作战规则—SW第四章:情景规则—载具。
(Spot rules for vehicle combat—SW Chapter Four: Situ-ational Rules—Vehicles.)
武器表—SW第二章:装备;A!CIG第125-130页。
(Weapons tables—SW Chapter Two: Gear; A!CIGpp.125-130.)
伤害和恢复—SW第三章:游戏规则—伤害,恢复。
(Injury and healing—SW Chapter Three: Game Rules—Damage, Healing.)
毒药样本—SW第四章:情景规则—毒药。
(Sample poisons—SW Chapter Four: Situational Rules—Poison.)
理智(Sanity)
理智属性—A!CIG第97页。
(Sanity Attribute—A!CIG, p.97.)
主题: Re: 【简易翻译】注意!克苏鲁 调查员指南【第九章】
作者: ambog2021-10-25, 周一 18:06:37
当涉及到与怪物战斗时,我不推荐“近距离和个人”的方法。E.H.
(When it comes to fighting monsters, I wouldn’t recommend the "up close and personal" approach.E.H.)